I apologize, but I was unable to download this book. I was waiting to hear back about book III, which I also never received, and my link expired. I completely forgot about it until reviewing my master list. Would it be…"
"I have watched a few episodes of Timeless (now cancelled for the second time). I enjoy the real history and how they show how bigger, historical events impact the lives of those who live during the time in often unexpected ways. Thanks for the…"
"We have an Amplified Bible in our home--it was recommended by a mentor of ours. I love how it gives a deeper meaning to the text. For example, how we can know (and rely on) the love God has for us. It helps me to realize that…"
The Lockman Foundation is a nonprofit, interdenominational ministry dedicated to the translation, publication, and distribution of the New American Standard Bible (NASB), Amplified Bible (AMP), La Biblia de las Américas (LBLA), Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana (NBL), and other Biblical resources.See More
"The Regency is my favorite time period to read about and I am always looking for new authors to enjoy. This particular novella introduces us to Lord Bentley, who is under a command from his father to marry or lose his status as the one who will…"
"Hmmmm... one of my favorites is Catherine Marshall; Christy started my love of Christian fiction. Another would be Michelle Griep because I love how she writes in multiple genres and gives each story a twist. Thanks for the…"
WELCOME to TBCN Where Book Fun Begins! We’re Glad You’re here!!
Here are ways you can get involved.
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month. Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. JOIN THE GROUP – ANSWER ONE of the questions there to enter contest.
3. BOOK REVIEWS – On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our link www.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link