We’re Glad You’re here @TBCN!! Want to know how to get involved in 2013 or enjoy the features you didn't know we had. Take a LOOK!!
Here are ways you can get involved.
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. JOIN THE GROUP and then Answer one of the questions there to enter contest. UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE (If you haven't already) so you Don't Miss out on our CONTESTS!!
3. BOOK REVIEWS – On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link
Hi, I'm so EXCITED to see you here. I definitely want to get the word out about Christian authors to book clubs. I think this could be a great way to share ideas and have book clubs learn from one another. I also think that authors can learn from each other about the fun they have had with book clubs and/or invite book clubs that they've spoken with either in person or on the phone.
We'll see where the Lord leads but I hope we can learn, have fun and brainstorm some really special book club meetings for both Authors and book clubs