We’re Glad You’re here!! We are growing and changing and wanted you to know of the ways you can be involved. Just wanted you to know! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. Answer one of the questions there to enter contest.
3. BOOK REVIEWS –Are you interested in REVIEWING BOOKS MONTHLY??? Contact Fred St. Laurent firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ALREADY WRITTEN a Review??? On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link
Oh, I hope so, too, Erin! Thank you for telling me--and for reviewing "Promise Me This!" If you send me an address--it could be the church or a person's--I'd be glad to send "Promise Me This" bookmarks for the group, and/or meet with your group on speaker phone. Just a thought.
WELCOME!! I'm SO EXCITED YOU ARE HERE!! 2012 is going to be a great BOOK FUN YEAR!! We are going to have more book giveaways, you’ll get to know more authors. Bethany house and B & H have some great featured authors this year and so does the group here called CAN (Christian Authors Network)
Check out the Book Club Pages. We have review sites, Book stores have put up pages, some of them are in the process of starting a book club, it just might be in your area. This is not a site you need to be on every day, but just check out parts of it when you can.
I LOVE Book club. I’m passionate about getting the word out about Christian authors and their books to book clubs. I think this could be a great for them to meet for each to learn from the other; authors from book clubs and book clubs from authors, I’ve seen that so far. It’s been fun to watch. We’ll see where the Lord leads us in 2012. We have many exciting opportunities lined up just for you. Book Clubs are about relationships with each other and with authors. It’s a win win!