We’re Glad You’re here @TBCN!! Want to know how to get involved in 2013 or enjoy the features you didn't know we had. Take a LOOK!!
Here are ways you can get involved.
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. JOIN THE GROUP and then Answer one of the questions there to enter contest. UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE (If you haven't already) so you Don't Miss out on our CONTESTS!!
3. BOOK REVIEWS – On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link
Hi Alison, I have questions from my book club members ready to send to you in time for you to respond by our discussion night on Fri 16th July. If you could email me relzreviewz at gmail dot com that would be fabulous. Cheers
I Love for you to start a BOOK CLUB PAGE for your group yet. I'd love for everyone to be able to see what your group is reading each month and your ladies reactions to the books they've read. We can learn so much from one another. I know that you are crazy busy with your new book out, blog tours and book signings. But when the smoke clears this is my hope for you group!
Adding your group is easy. It's also easy for others to see what your book club is up too. Put your logo for your group up in the picture slot (if you have one) I know you are a leader here but many of the new people joining don’t!! :D
If you put your reaction to the monthly books that you read under the Discussion Forum and hit START A DISCUSSION everyone will see what book you read and your groups reaction to it when they check out this page. They won't have to scroll down until they get to your response. It gets lost. This way they can respond to your post. I've discovered this on the ACFW site here at the BCN!! I want us to learn from one another and know the books other clubs are reading.. This would be an easy way for others to see what your club is up to by checking out your discussions!! Thanks for posting them! :
My book club has had to shuffle books around so we will be discussing yours on Friday 16th July. Are you up to answer some emailed questions from us. The time difference on a conference call might be a little tough on you ;-)