We’re Glad You’re here @TBCN!! Want to know how to get involved in 2013 or enjoy the features you didn't know we had. Take a LOOK!!
Here are ways you can get involved.
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. JOIN THE GROUP and then Answer one of the questions there to enter contest. UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE (If you haven't already) so you Don't Miss out on our CONTESTS!!
3. BOOK REVIEWS – On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link
Hi, Patti, GLAD that you're here and back to doing the thing you love - writing. About 30 clubs have put up a book club page. You can check them out under Book Clubs in the head titles.
You can also check out the book club map. It will give you the state and city existing book clubs are located in. You can connect with a book club that way. We may not have one listed in your state right now but hopefully they will be here soon!
I'm Thrilled to see you here!! I LOVE Book club. I’m passionate about getting the word out about Christian authors and their books to book clubs. I think this could be a great for them to meet for each to learn from the other; authors from book clubs and book clubs from authors, I’ve seen that so far. It’s been fun to watch. We’ll see where the Lord leads us in 2011. We have many exciting opportunities lined up for the beginning of 2011. I hope to see more brainstorming, fun and us learning from each other. Book Clubs are about relationships with each other and with authors. It’s a win win!
Blessings to you
No comments yet!
This Ning App is not visible to members on the Main page.