We’re Glad You’re here!! We are growing and changing and wanted you to know of the ways you can be involved. Just wanted you to know! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. Answer one of the questions there to enter contest.
3. BOOK REVIEWS –Are you interested in REVIEWING BOOKS MONTHLY??? Contact Fred St. Laurent firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ALREADY WRITTEN a Review??? On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link
Just wanted you to know that we have The Book Club Network Facebook page. You can hear about others giveaways and book events there too. If you are an author you can POST your book events on the FRONT PAGE of this network for all to see. Announce book signings, speaking engagements or anything else book related! We have people from ALL over the USA, Canada and world wide FACE BOOK – You can Like our page at this address - Request to join this group on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/146903260542/ I’ll click you in!
Hi, Eddie, GREAT to see you here. I hope we all can have fun here. I think ths could be a great way to share ideas and have book clubs learn from one another. I also think that authors can learn from each other about the fun they have had with book clubs and/or invite book clubs that they've spoken with either in person or on the phone.
We'll see where the Lord leads but I hope we can learn, have fun and brainstorm some really special book club meetings for both Authors and book clubs!!
No comments yet!
This Ning App is not visible to members on the Main page.