We’re Glad You’re here!! We are growing and changing. I wanted you to know of the ways you can be involved! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. Answer one of the questions there to enter contest.
3. BOOK REVIEWS –Are you interested in REVIEWING BOOKS MONTHLY??? Contact Fred St. Laurent email@example.com
Have you ALREADY WRITTEN a Review??? On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link
Just wanted you to know that we have The Book Club Network Facebook page. You can hear about others giveaways and book events there too. If you are an author you can POST your book events on the FRONT PAGE of this network for all to see. Announce book signings, speaking engagements or anything else book related! We have people from ALL over the USA, Canada and world wide FACE BOOK LINK https://www.facebook.com/groups/146903260542/
I'm so Thrilled to see you here!! I LOVE Book club. I’m passionate about getting the word out about Christian authors and their books to book clubs. I think this could be a great for them to meet for each to learn from the other; authors from book clubs and book clubs from authors, I’ve seen that so far. It’s been fun to watch. We’ll see where the Lord leads us in 2011. We have many exciting opportunities lined up for the beginning of 2011. I hope to see more brainstorming, fun and us learning from each other. Book Clubs are about relationships with each other and with authors. It’s a win win!
Blessings to you
No comments yet!
This Ning App is not visible to members on the Main page.