"I'd go to Australia--most likely by plane, since a boat would take too long. First thing I'd do is rent a car and go find my hotel and check in! Then go exploring, probably to find a restaurant first."
ABOUT AUTHOR: Jennifer Imediegwu is a wife and mom, who also enjoys a robust professional life as an Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A native of Detroit, Jennifer graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Policy with a policy concentration in Education from the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. She went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from University of Tennessee College of Law in Knoxville, Tennessee. Jennifer…See More
"I have to admit to not being really enamored w/ the book when it first came out. I listened to the audio version and sometimes I'm a scattered listener and miss a lot and it was this way w/ the book. I had a hard time keeping things straight.…"
"Rekindled by Teresa Irizarry is a detailed historical fiction account of the beginnings of the concept of separation of church and state that ultimately became a principle held forth in the United States Constitution. As such, this book would be a…"
"I like fiction more than nonfiction. It's kind of a "calgon, take me away" experience. With NF I have to think! I have especially enjoyed Christian fiction these last years as the authors often write of relevant situations where God…"
"I look forward to reading The Liberty Bride. I have read all the Daughters of the Mayflower books so far (am working on The Patriot Bride at the moment) and can't wait for them all to be released! I like the historical aspect of each of the…"
We’re Glad You’re here @TBCN!! Want to know how to get involved in 2013 or enjoy the features you didn't know we had. Take a LOOK!!
Here are ways you can get involved.
1. MONTHLY BOOK NOMINATIONS & VOTING
Read a great book you want to tell others about. Here’s the place! Each Month a Box is set up (on the Right hand corner) for nominations of Fiction and non-fiction books. After the nomination time the community votes on book of the month for each category. The winners are promoted in the CBA Monthly magazine.
2. MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS posted FIRST WEEK of the month.Book Covers will be posted on FRONT PAGE of TBCN. CLICK on the LINK ABOVE the BOOK COVER. JOIN THE GROUP and then Answer one of the questions there to enter contest. UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE (If you haven't already) so you Don't Miss out on our CONTESTS!!
3. BOOK REVIEWS – On the top left hand corner tab it says TBCN STORE – CLICK ON LINK. It takes you to our store. Search for book – post your review.
4. ARE YOU A BOOK CLUB? BOOK CLUB LEADER?
SET UP a Book Club Page for your group. Post the Books you’re group has read or will be reading in 2013. Post pictures of book events. Hold your book meeting on-line. Ask the Author to join you! Be creative. We also have lots of book ideas for your group.
5. BOOK FUN MAGAZINE – Video’s will be on Front page of TBCN about Author interviews and Book Events related to our magazine called BOOK FUN!! It’s Free!! CHECK IT OUT!! Here’s our linkwww.bookfunmagazine.com
6. You can join us on FACEBOOK TOO!! Here is our Link
We Also have The Book Club Network Facebook page. You can hear about others giveaways and book events there too. If you are an author you can POST your book events on the FRONT PAGE of this network for all to see. Announce book signings, speaking engagements or anything else book related! We have people from ALL over the USA, Canada and world wide FACE BOOK LINK https://www.facebook.com/groups/146903260542/