Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

SEPTEMBER 18th/OCTOBER 16th (1) KINDLE FIRE HD8 GIVEAWAY (5)REVIEW COPIES PB MIRACLE OF MYSTERIA ALL ASSIGNED

GIVEAWAY EVENT 

Kicks off at "Live" Chat

SEPTEMBER 18th at 8 PM

Eastern Standard Time

ABOUT BOOK: When the Black Death is coming, what can you do—except wait to die? In the year 1348, as the deadliest of all plagues approaches the community of Rundschau in the Swiss Alps, villagers use their last remaining hours to stage the Passion of Christ. As their performance turns into prayer, the village becomes a temple. What happens when the whole community reaches out to God? The miracle of Mysteria—the sacramental and mysterious experience that takes place when people meet God. Heaven IS listening... This story is inspired by the real events that took place in the Bavarian village of Oberammergau. The Passion of Christ has been staged there every decade since 1634, when the village was miraculously spared from the bubonic plague. The next performance is scheduled in 2020.

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING

1. If you could live in another country for a year, where would you go? What would you do?

2. Out of all the electronic devices in your house, What ones most frustrates you? Why?

3. What is your least favorite way to watch movies? What is your favorite?

CONGRATS TO KINDLE WINNER

Virginia Winfield

PLEASE Send your contact information to 

me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

CONGRATS TO 5 WINNERS

of REVIEW BOOKS

1. Joan Boxell

2. Victoria Pless

3. Carlton S.

4. Bear Stands Alone

5. Carrie Gould

PLEASE Send me your contact information nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

NOTE: If you are interested in REVIEWING the book  - PLEASE mention that you'd like to put your name in for the Miracle of Mysteria, review copy.

(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT - We will be using that information in the drawing)

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 329

Replies to This Discussion

My least favorite way to watch movies is at the theater. There are too many people and you can't pause the movie if you need to get up. I love watching movies at home because it us relaxing, I can pause it when I need to, and my family is there to enjoy it with. I love that we can talk during the movie without peopling telling us to be quiet.

My least favorite way to watch movies is on my tablet. I prefer to watch them in my home or a theater. I would love to read and review the book. I would also like to be added to the drawing for the Kindle. Thank you.

Of all the electronics the one that frustrates me is my computer when it has a mind of its own. I hate the little rainbow ball that likes to twirl and twirl and twirl...

If I could go anywhere in the world, that is so easy. I would go to Israel. I would want to walk where Jesus walked, pray where he prayed. Read His word where it was written. I would love to review Miracle of Mysteria

i would LOVE a review copy of this book. I added it to my Amazon wish list last month.

I would love to live in Scotland for a year and just travel the country taking in all of its beauty.

2. This question is too easy. My cell phone frustrates me the most. If the darn thing would hold a charge for a full day, I would rejoice! Instead, it shuts itself off when it is still showing life in the battery. Yesterday, it shut down and when I plugged it in, it was already showing 24% battery life. To me that says it HAD 24% left when it shut down! That's almost a quarter of the battery life that it didn't let me use. Grrrrrrrrr! I get so disgusted with it.

My favorite way to watch movies is on my TV, sitting comfortably on a sofa. My least favorite way is a theater, the chairs are just not comfortable enough for a long movie. 

My least favorite way to watch a movie is at the theater. It costs too much, the crowds, waiting in line for tickets or the bathroom, and snacks are outrageous. Give me a quiet night at home with my hubby, our big screen and a bowl of popcorn!
3. My least favorite way to watch a movie would be on a hand held device. I very seldom get to a movie theater so my favorite way to watch a movie would be in my home, in my recliner. I would like to put my name in for the Miracle of Mysteria, review copy. Thank you for this giveaway.

I don't like to watch when it comes on the TV.. I prefer to DVR & watch when it fits my schedule..

My favorite is the movie theater. Just something about the popcorn and a night out with my husband

that I enjoy..

I would probably live in New Zealand and do a lot of sightseeing.

If I could live in another country for a year I'd live in Italy. I've visited several times and love the history, lifestyle, and emphasis on family (and much more.) I'd work at a family owned bakery and learn to bake delicious pastries. When I stayed in Lucca, there was a little cafe in the piazza that made the best lemon tarts that were life-changing. :P 

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service