Kicks off at "Live" Chat
NOVEMBER 13th at 8 PM
Eastern Standard Time
ABOUT BOOK: When the Black Death is coming, what can you do—except wait to die? In the year 1348, as the deadliest of all plagues approaches the community of Rundschau in the Swiss Alps, villagers use their last remaining hours to stage the Passion of Christ. As their performance turns into prayer, the village becomes a temple. What happens when the whole community reaches out to God? The miracle of Mysteria—the sacramental and mysterious experience that takes place when people meet God. Heaven IS listening... This story is inspired by the real events that took place in the Bavarian village of Oberammergau. The Passion of Christ has been staged there every decade since 1634, when the village was miraculously spared from the bubonic plague. The next performance is scheduled in 2020.
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED INTO DRAWING
1. Does your library have book clubs that meet there? If so, how many?
2. What do you think an on-line book club would look like?
3. Does your library offer that option of a book club on-line? If, so how does that work?
4. If there was a 0n-line book club would you join it?
(Make Sure that Your Name, Address and Phone Number are CURRENT -
CONGRATS TO CHERI SWALWELL
your name was drawn for the Kindle Fire HD8
Please send the author your contact information. Tower of Harmony author Misha email@example.com
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher
Our library does not offer any book clubs that I know of.
My library does not have a book club of any kind. Please enter me in the Kindle Giveaway.
I have participated in some on line book clubs. Seems to always fall on days I can't attend. But I enjoy going and reading the comments later
4. good question! I don't know if I would - I guess it would all depend on what the requirements were. If it were more relaxed and able to join in whenever I might consider it!
I don't think I would join an online book club, as I have had so much personal interaction in my bookclub.
I love an idea of an online book club, and I would join one .
Please, enter me for a Kindle drawing.
Our library has a book club, but I've never joined it. I'm not sure how many people are involved. I do participate in an online book club. It's a Christian fiction one started by a CF author. We enjoy chatting about the book of the month.
1. Our library has one book club for adults, and we meet there once a month. I am a charter member of that one. Please enter me into the contest. Thanks.
I would like to join an on-line book club. I think it would be great discussing the same book.