LAST DAY TO ENTER
ABOUT BOOK: When the Black Death is coming, what can you do—except wait to die? In the year 1348, as the deadliest of all plagues approaches the community of Rundschau in the Swiss Alps, villagers use their last remaining hours to stage the Passion of Christ.
As their performance turns into prayer, the village becomes a temple. What happens when the whole community reaches out to God?
The miracle of Mysteria—the sacramental and mysterious experience that takes place when people meet God. Heaven IS listening... This story is inspired by the real events that took place in the Bavarian village of Oberammergau. The Passion of Christ has been staged there every decade since 1634, when the village was miraculously spared from the bubonic plague. The next performance is scheduled in 2020
Your contact information has been sent to the author.
THANKS for helping make
TBCN a Book Fun Place to be!
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED
1. Have you read and/or watch a movie that you just had to tell everyone about? Please share it here!
2. What do you like to do when it snows? Things you look forward to when that happens?
3. What do you like best about technology? What scares you about it?
4. Have you read any books and/or heard about an unforgettable situation that encouraged you? Do tell! (This novel speaks about an incredible courage a community faced and how they set about putting on a passion play as everyone was dying around them. It's a must read)
5. What words do you live by?
If you have any question please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!
#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher