NASB Side-Column Reference Wide Margin Bible (6.5 x 9.25) Foundation Publications, Inc.

With an one inch outside margin and over 95,000 cross-references you can enhance your daily reading and study. This Bible features a single column of Bible text making reading smooth and steady.

Now with a 1" outside margin. Features: Concordance, Maps, Full Column Cross References, Wide Margin, Presentation Page, Verse Format, 

Black Letter,

Single Column Text Trim Size of Paper: 6 1/2 x 9 1/4 x 1 3/8

Font Point Size: 11

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. If you had the chance to purchase any bible you wished no matter the price which would you choose and why?

2. Which do you prefer reading the bible on your electronic devise or from a book? Why?

3. Which translation (s) do you prefer to read? Why?

4. Do you write in your bible? If so what do you use? If not, why not?

CONGRATS TO GAIL HOLLINGSWORTH

Your Name was drawn for the Bible

I've sent your contact information to the author.

THANKS to Everyone who Entered.

MORE BOOK FUN and GIVEAWAYS for DECEMBER.

Tell your Friends!

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent #AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to have an Inspire Bible. It has lots of places to journal in and I love the way it is set up. I lost my Bible last year in the hurricane so I would love to get just the right one. 

2. Which do you prefer reading the bible on your electronic devise or from a book? Why?

I prefer to read the bible on an electronic device because I can adjust the font size for my aging eyesight. I actually still love "real" bibles very much, and would love to be able to use them, but my eyes prefer the flexible fonts of an eReader.

I prefer to read my Bible from an actual book. There is just something special to realize the blessing of holding the holy scripture in my hands in that format.

I prefer reading from a “real” Bible so I can highlight special verses and take notes in the margins.

4. I do write in my Bible. I use a pen. I underline things important to me, and in my Bible, a lot of the pronouns referring to God are not capitalized. I capitalize those.

I love to take notes in my Bible. I also use a Creative Bible to journal in.

#4 I do write in my Bible. I have the Inspire Journaling Bible and love it! 

I prefer reading a paper copy but need Large print and a Bible that isn't too heavy.

I prefer to read a real book when reading the Bible.  I find it comforting.  I can go slow, highlight passages and take notes.  I prefer to take notes on paper and I mark passages with sticky notes.  I like to keep my Bible looking nice and I have terrible handwriting.  

2. I prefer a print bible as opposed to an electronic device.

3. Our church has been using the New International Version for several years but I like to refer back to the King James Version also.

4. I sometimes add a date that a scripture is used for a sermon but I don't usually write a lot because of lack of space. This wide margin Bible would be perfect.

Thank for this giveaway.

I prefer reading the actual book as opposed to electronic devices.  By holding the Bible in your hands, you are less likely to get distracted by checking your email or Facebook.  I do appreciate my Bible app, though, so I can reference things when I don't have my Bible with me.  As a child, I was taught to respect the word of God and not deface it by writing in it.  But I have learned the value of making my Bible my own by taking notes in it and thus giving more meaning and clarity to the Word.  There are many people who still hold onto the idea of not writing in their Bibles.  They are missing out on so many memories when you remember the teaching and the reasons for your notes.

CONGRATS TO GAIL HOLLINGSWORTH

Your Name was drawn for the Bible

I've sent your contact information to the author.

THANKS to Everyone who Entered.

MORE BOOK FUN and GIVEAWAYS for DECEMBER.

Tell your Friends!

BLESSINGS

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service