GIVING AWAY AMPLIFIED BIBLE DRAWING STARTS MAY 21st

ABOUT BIBLE: Amplified Study Bible, purple, indexed - Retail 69.99

Grasp the full meaning behind the original Greek and Hebrew texts with the first-of-its-kind Amplified Study Bible, featuring verse by verse study notes and the text of the newly revised Amplified translation.

More than 5000 concise study notes provide helpful, practical, application-oriented comments on passages of Scripture and open the Word for readers to apply it to life.

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. What features do you look for in a bible?

2. Have you read the Amplified Bible? If so what do you like about it? If not what do you find interesting about this bible?

3. What kind of binding do you like best in a bible?

CONGRATS TO NAME DRAWN BELOW

ADRIANN HARRIS

I have send your contact information to the publisher. THANKS to everyone that participated. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Happy Summer!

Views: 139

Replies to This Discussion

It’s important to me to have a Bible that I can read and understand. Having one close to the original meaning as written is a big plus. This would be a great study Bible to have.

I agree with you Gail!

We have an Amplified Bible in our home--it was recommended by a mentor of ours.  I love how it gives a deeper meaning to the text.  For example, how we can know (and rely on) the love God has for us.  It helps me to realize that knowing about God's love can translate into action on my part.  Thanks for the giveaway!

I agree!

I haven't read the Amplified Bible, but I love digging deeper and knowing the roots of all verses. I would love to explore this one. 

It will help for sure!

I got an amplified Bible more than 40 years ago. The bookstore owner told me about it and I found it enriched Scripture study. My old hardback is coming apart.

Your Bible has been loved!

I haven't used an amplified Bible but I would love this chance. I especially like that there are more than 5000 concise study notes to help us better understand God's Word.  Thanks for this opportunity!

I have not read the Amplified Bible but it sounds wonderful!  I look for a Bible that doesn't have print too small for me to read and is in a language I can understand.  The study notes would be an amazing addition!

I like the leather or leather-like bindings. 

I like bibles that make scriptures easy to understand. I lost my bible in the Hurricane last year so would love the chsnce to get a new one. Thank you 

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service