LAST DAY TO ENTER
BACK COVER: A woman with a devastating secret. A man bent on proving his worth. A chance encounter that catapults them into the heart of history.
When the daughter of a prominent Roman general meets a disinherited Jewish immigrant, neither one can dream of God’s plan to transform them into the most influential couple of the early church. Nor can they anticipate the mountains that will threaten to bury them. Their courtship unwittingly shadowed by murder and betrayal, Priscilla and Aquila slowly work to build a community of believers, while their lives grow increasingly complicated thanks to a shaggy dog, a mysterious runaway, and a ruthless foe desperate for love. But when they’re banished from their home by a capricious emperor, they must join forces with an unusual rabbi named Paul and fight to turn treachery into redemption.
About Author: Tessa Afshar is an award-winning author of historical and biblical fiction. Her novel Land of Silence was voted by Library Journal as one of top five Christian fiction titles of 2016 and won the INSPY Award for General Fiction. Harvest of Gold won the prestigious 2014 Christy Award in the Historical Romance category.
Her book Harvest of Rubies was a finalist for the 2013 ECPA Book Award in the fiction category. In 2011, after publishing her first novel, Pearl in the Sand, Tessa was named New Author of the Year in the Family Fiction-sponsored Reader's Choice Awards.
Tessa lived in the Middle East for the first fourteen years of her life. She then moved to England, where she survived boarding school for girls and fell in love with Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte, before moving to the United States. She holds an MDiv from Yale Divinity School, where she served as co-chair of the Evangelical Fellowship. But that has not cured her from being exceptionally fond of chocolate.
Contact Tessa at tessaafshar.com or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorTessa
Your Name was Drawn.
I have your contact information.
THANKS for Making TBCN The Book Fun Place to Be!
MUST ANSWER ONE
QUESTION TO ENTER
1. What are you reading now?
2. What would you like to see written in the Biblical Christian Fiction genre?
3. Tessa's new novel is about Priscilla and Aquila to be released in 2020. What do you look forward to gaining in reading this story?
LAST DAY to Enter is OCTOBER 31st.
I am giving away one ARC copy of this book. (Please make sure that your mailing address is CURRENT here at TBCN. Thanks)
Look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What are you reading now? I just finished We Hope for Better Things by Erin Bartels and I don't want to jump into another book too quickly. My reading plans for today only involve the Bible and the devotional I'm using: Strong, Brave, Loved by Holley Gerth. I am looking forward to Daughter of Rome!
sneezybee23 at yahoo dot com
1. I just started reading "Curse of Misty Wayfair" yesterday. What an interesting read!
2. I would love to see more Biblical stories written about people in some of the smaller books of the Old Testament.
3. I really don't know a lot about their story, but my husband loves using them as examples when he talks about missionaries.
2. Hm...the boy who fell off the window ledge and was raised to life again in Acts? Or Jephthah and his daughter, which I wrote a little short story about once (nothing fancy).
1. I just finished reading The Liberty Bride by MaryLu Tyndall.
2. I'd enjoy reading more about King David. I love his heart of worship.
3. I'd like to know more about the Priscilla and Aquilla.
I just finished The Painted Castle by Kristy Cambron. Thank you so much for the chance.
I'm currently reading "All This time" by Melissa Tagg!
And I cannot wait for Tessa Afshar's new book!!
I am currently reading Searching for You by Jody Hedlund. I love historical fiction of any kind. And I adore Tessa's writing!!!!