OCTOBER 21, 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) COFFEE MUG PLUS (1) PDF of STUDY OUTLINE ROAD TO RELIGIOUS FREEDOM

DRAWING STARTS

OCTOBER 21st

ENTER TODAY

(1)  pre-release electronic pdf of the suggested outline for a study about the road to religious freedom.

“Desire for Liberty” is written in the actual secret code used by Roger Williams in the 17th Century.

This PDF study “On the Road to Religious Freedom” uses novel Rekindled as an outline, and provides suggested corresponding original source readings, nonfiction historical readings and suggested exercises for learning over a period of 18 weeks.

You will come away with a new appreciation for religious freedom, as well as for the risks that must be

(It uses Teresa's Book Rekindled purchase link https://www.amazon.com/Rekindled-Teresa-Irizarry-ebook/dp/B0794KTC3...   

primarily and several other books including Confident Pluralism)

(1) COFFEE MUG

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. If you could commission any living author to write a new book, who would you choose, and what would you have them write about?

2. If you could have known someone as a child that you know know, who would it be?

3. If you could have witnessed the childhood of someone famous, whose would it be? Why?

CONGRATS to CATHY DeYOUNG

Your Name has been drawn and your contact information sent to the author.

THANKS to everyone for participating. More Book Fun Ahead!

Tell your Friends!

Blessings

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com
Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

3 Jesus

I would have loved to have met my husband sooner. We will have been married 39 years in December and each has been so special.  I would have loved to know him as a child and share some of those experiences with him as well.

CONGRATS to CATHY DeYOUNG

Your Name has been drawn and your contact information sent to the author.

THANKS to everyone for participating. More Book Fun Ahead!

Tell your Friends!

Blessings

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

Thank you so much!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service