DRAWING STARTS

NOVEMBER 21st

ENTER TODAY

(1)  This PDF study “On the Road to Religious Freedom” uses novel Rekindled as an outline, and provides suggested corresponding original source readings, nonfiction historical readings and suggested exercises for learning over a period of 18 weeks.

You will come away with a new appreciation for religious freedom, as well as for the risks that must be

(It uses Teresa's Book Rekindled purchase link https://www.amazon.com/Rekindled-Teresa-Irizarry-ebook/dp/B0794KTC3...   

primarily and several other books including Confident Pluralism)

(1) COFFEE MUG

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. What did you like/dislike about school (any grade and/or college)?

2. If you could change one thing about the school system what would it be? Why? 

3. You woke up today in your dream home! What does it look like?

CONGRATS TO CARYL KANE

Your Name was drawn for the Mug.

I've sent your contact information to the author.

THANKS to Everyone who Entered.

MORE BOOK FUN and GIVEAWAYS for DECEMBER.

Tell your Friends!

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

Blessings

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com
Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 65

Replies to This Discussion

My dream home would be a simple log cabin with a porch that goes all the way around the house. It would hsve an upstairs where my library would be with a nice room with comfy furniture . The living room would have a fireplace and the kitchen would be big with stainless appliances. It would have four bedrooms all decorated in southwest theme. Outside would be beautiful 20 acres of land with cattle and of course I would have dogs running around everywhere. 

I enjoyed Elementary school. There was no class differences and no separate social groups. That changed in high school and some thought they were better than others.

3. My home would be of the Victorian style. A bay type living room, and a new sewing room. A kitchen with a big, country sink. Wood floors throughout.

1. I have always loved to learn so I enjoyed school. History and English were my favorite subjects but I wish that I had learned more science. I didn't enoy it then but I see that it was very important also.

2. I am sorry that religion has been removd from our school systems. I have fond memories of a Bible story or Bible scripture being shared, along with our pledge and the Lord's Prayer. 

I would allow prayer back into the schools!

CONGRATS TO CARYL KANE

Your Name was drawn for the Mug.

I've sent your contact information to the author.

THANKS to Everyone who Entered.

MORE BOOK FUN and GIVEAWAYS for DECEMBER.

Tell your Friends!

BLESSINGS

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service