CONTEST STARTS SEPT 20th - LOOK FOR LINK THEN

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR BOOK DESCRIPTION

ALSO INCLUDED IN THE GIVEAWAY IS THIS GIFT BASKET

ABOUT AUTHOR: Harry Kraus, M.D.
is a board-certified surgeon, medical missionary to East Africa, and accomplished writer of both non-fiction and fiction. Medical realism and gripping plotlines distinguish his writing, as he gets most of his ideas with a scalpel in hand. Dr. Kraus resides in Kenya with his wife Kris and the youngest of his three sons.

ABOUT BOOK:When a brilliant surgeon undergoes a heart transplant, her life transforms as she begins experiencing memories of a murder she never witnessed.

The residents worship her. Nurses step out of her way. Her colleagues respect and sometimes even fear her. But surgeon Tori Taylor never expected to end up on this side of the operating table.

Now she has a new heart. This life that was formerly controlled and predictable is now chaotic. Dr. Taylor had famously protected herself from love or commitment, but her walls are beginning to crumble.

And strangest of all, memories surface that will take her on a journey out of the operating room and into a murder investigation.

Where there once was a heart of stone, there is a heart of flesh. And there is no going back.

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING.

1. Have you read any of Harry Kraus's books before? If so, which one affected you the most? 

2. New to Harry Kraus's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?

3. Harry Kraus is a surgeon who lives with his family in Africa and works under less than favorable conditions he weaves his medical experience into the books he writes, it's fascinating. My questions to you are

a. What do you look forward to when you read a book like this? What do you hope to take away from this story? What do you hope to experience?

b. Have any of you been to Africa? If so, what surprised you? How did God touch you there?

c. Have any of you desired to go to Africa? If so why?

********DISCLAIMER:Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway is an author sponsored event and open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is sponsored by the author and is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UPDATE YOUR PROFILE to include your name and address - If we haven't heard from you about updating your profile. another nane will be picked. If your info is all CORRECT - DO NOTHING - YOU ARE ALL SET!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING SEPT 25th.

Views: 944

Replies to This Discussion

I have read some of Harry Kraus's books, The Stain is the one that probably the one that affected me the most. It had a great message

I have never read one of Harry Kraus's books but I would like to. I find the cover a mystery and it draws me in.

Jan

I am new to Harry Kraus. This book intrigues me. I love the fact that he is an actual surgeon because the book will be based on facts. It sounds interesting. The idea that the character is experiencing a murder that she never witnessed is terrifying to me. I can't imagine what it must be like for her. I am already getting caught up in the story. It seems like a great book because it is already drawing me on just based on the description. I also enjoy thrillers, so I am definitely hooked!

I have never read any of his books.  Since I have been on a Mission trip, I would like to read his book.  Please enter me to win.

Question 1.  No I haven't read any of Harry Kraus's books

Question 2. The cover looks medical related which interests me.

Question 3. c. I have wanted to go to Africa for some time. I wanted to go to orphanages and just give hugs. Idk if that's allowed but that's what I wanted to to do. It's said the human touch is a powerful thing and some kids don't get that or much of it in an orphanage and I wanted to change that. :)

Thank you!!

Yay!!!!! I am a winner!!! Woo hoo! I am so excited!

I will have to double check to make sure you guys have my mailing address.

Thank you!!!!

I didn't recieve my book yet that I won? Hope it comes soon! A Heart Beat Away, thanks MaryAnn Koopmann

I am very happy to reporrt I received my book and and very excited to win and also to read this book.  Thank you again.

I have never read any of Harry Kraus books but I am inclined to think that I would love to read them since they are medically oriented and I am in the medical field. 

Thanks for the giveaway

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service