CONTEST STARTS SEPT 20th - LOOK FOR LINK THEN

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR BOOK DESCRIPTION

ALSO INCLUDED IN THE GIVEAWAY IS THIS GIFT BASKET

ABOUT AUTHOR: Harry Kraus, M.D.
is a board-certified surgeon, medical missionary to East Africa, and accomplished writer of both non-fiction and fiction. Medical realism and gripping plotlines distinguish his writing, as he gets most of his ideas with a scalpel in hand. Dr. Kraus resides in Kenya with his wife Kris and the youngest of his three sons.

ABOUT BOOK:When a brilliant surgeon undergoes a heart transplant, her life transforms as she begins experiencing memories of a murder she never witnessed.

The residents worship her. Nurses step out of her way. Her colleagues respect and sometimes even fear her. But surgeon Tori Taylor never expected to end up on this side of the operating table.

Now she has a new heart. This life that was formerly controlled and predictable is now chaotic. Dr. Taylor had famously protected herself from love or commitment, but her walls are beginning to crumble.

And strangest of all, memories surface that will take her on a journey out of the operating room and into a murder investigation.

Where there once was a heart of stone, there is a heart of flesh. And there is no going back.

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING.

1. Have you read any of Harry Kraus's books before? If so, which one affected you the most? 

2. New to Harry Kraus's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?

3. Harry Kraus is a surgeon who lives with his family in Africa and works under less than favorable conditions he weaves his medical experience into the books he writes, it's fascinating. My questions to you are

a. What do you look forward to when you read a book like this? What do you hope to take away from this story? What do you hope to experience?

b. Have any of you been to Africa? If so, what surprised you? How did God touch you there?

c. Have any of you desired to go to Africa? If so why?

********DISCLAIMER:Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway is an author sponsored event and open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is sponsored by the author and is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UPDATE YOUR PROFILE to include your name and address - If we haven't heard from you about updating your profile. another nane will be picked. If your info is all CORRECT - DO NOTHING - YOU ARE ALL SET!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING SEPT 25th.

Views: 930

Replies to This Discussion

I had not heard of this author or his books so I am glad to "meet" him. I would enjoy this book and so would my friend who is into medical thrillers. Have an awesome week!!!  :O)

I have not heard of this author but the story intrigues me. We have a missionary friend in Africa and the stories she tells of her experiences she has had with medical care and the lack of it in Africa is heart-breaking. The book sounded like something I would like to read.....

I haven't been to Africa but always wanted to go.  I think there are beautiful areas on the continents. I started wanting to go there when Jane Goodall first went there in the 60s. Unfortunately, my sister died in a small plane crash in Kenya so my plans to travel there were dashed because I couldn't stress my parents by going too. Now, I just don't have the money to travel so I just watch Congo and dream.

I am eager to read this book because I have heard wonderful things about Harry Kraus's books. The cover fascinates me because first of all I am in the medical field and always enjoy reading stories that have some medical included in them. I also like the couple holding hands. Makes me want to know more about the couple.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Blessings to you.

I have heard of him but have not read any of his books yet. I do enjoy reading medical thrillers and this sounds like a very good book.

Blessings,

Jo

#2.  The cover caught my eye.  It's one that makes you do a double take.  The story itself sounds so interesting.  I can't wait to read it.  I have no expectations about how the story will end - just can't wait to open up and see what awaits.  Thank you for this opportunity.

Cheri Swalwell

New to Harry Kraus's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?
I am new to Harry Kraus' books.  I would love to read this as my parents were missionaries to Ethiopia several years ago.  The book sounds very intriguing from the cover and the description.  Thank you for the opportunity!

I have not read any of Harry Kraus's books, but this one sounds very interesting.   The cover is intriguing --- a young couple, the beautiful eye of a surgeon, and a fire scene.  How do they connect??   That is the intriguing part!  Would love to win this one!  Thanks for the opportunity!

3. A) I just finished reading another medical thriller by a Christian doctor, and I'm ready to read another. I enjoy such a book for its own sake, but I also look forward to learning more about the medical profession and how such knowledge can help in the solving of mysteries.

B) I have not been to Africa, though I have friends from Uganda, including my doctor.

C) I would love to go to an African country to visit a mission work. I'm a professional storyteller, so I would love to tell Bible accounts to the folks. What fun that would be!

Have any of you desired to go to Africa? If so why?

Yes.  Ever since I saw "Out of Africa" I have wanted to visit the house that Isek Denison lived in.  This book looks very interesting.

1) I have never read any of Harry Krauss's books before. I look forward to hopefully discovering a new favorite author.

1) I have not read any of Harry's books before.  2) The whole world of medicine is very fascinating, I have always loved medical shows on TV.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service