CONTEST STARTS SEPT 20th - LOOK FOR LINK THEN

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR BOOK DESCRIPTION

ABOUT AUTHOR: Ginny dreamt of becoming a writer most of her adult life and pursued her dream by learning the craft and honing her skills. Her debut novel, Words, is the fulfillment of that dream.

Ginny is a mother, friend, writer, life and writing coach, dog lover, and gourmet cook wanna-be.

Visit her at her websites: www.ginnyyttrup.com or www.crossingscoaching.com.

ABOUT BOOK: It appears Jenna Bouvier is losing everything: beauty, family, and wealth. When her controlling and emotionally abusive mother-in-law accuses Jenna of an affair with her spiritual director and threatens to expose them, Jenna also risks losing her reputation as a woman of faith. Will she capitulate to her mother-in-law’s wishes again or fight for what she holds dear? As Jenna loses her life, will she find it?

Andee Bell has found exactly what she wanted: fame, fortune, and respect. There’s also a special man in her life—Jenna’s brother. Despite her success, a secret quells Andee’s contentment. As memories torment, will she find peace in a relationship with God, or will she sabotage herself while also taking down the only person she cares about? As Andee finds her life, will she lose it?

Moving between San Francisco and the Napa Valley, Jenna and Andee form an unlikely relationship that leads them to a crossroad. They can follow familiar inclinations, or risk it all and walk in faith.

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING.

1. Have you read any of Ginny Yttrup's books before? If so, which one affected you the most? 

2. New to Ginny's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?

3. What do you look forward to when you read a book like this? What do you hope to take away from this story?

4. Did you read her other book Words? It won a Christy Award this year. What was your take away from that story?

********DISCLAIMER:Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway is an author sponsored event and open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is sponsored by the author and is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UPDATE YOUR PROFILE to include your name and address - If we haven't heard from you about updating your profile. another nane will be picked. If your info is all CORRECT - DO NOTHING - YOU ARE ALL SET!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING SEPT 25th.

Views: 920

Replies to This Discussion

I appreciate the effect on the cover where the Lost is faded out and Found is brightly seen. That makes for a very telling visual portrait of coming from spiritual death to life giving salvation in Christ.

This author is new to me. I am interested in getting to know her writing. I would feel blessed to win her book. The cover gives a clue that there are many layers to this story.

Blessings, Janice

Janice, you give a deeply insightful evaluation of the cover. My cover designer at B&H Publishing, Diana Lawrence, is fantastic and truly brings the heart of the story to the cover. Lost and Found is a multi-layered and deeply spiritual story. I hope you'll win a copy! If not, perhaps you'll find it in your local library.

I have not read any books by this author, but look forward to making a new discovery!

Hi Rebecca, I hope you'll win a copy of Lost and Found and discover a new author you like. :-)

I don't think I've read any of her books. However, this kind of plot sounds just my ticket! Even though I read lots of chick lit books and enjoy the romance, the books I re-read search my own heart for evidences of faith, hypocrisy, success, failure, secret sins, etc. This sound like it would definitely do that, wrapped in a wonderful story. 

Carol, you sound like me...an eclectic reader. Perhaps Lost and Found is a book you'll read again and again as it does, I pray do just as you describe--helps the reader search their own heart and then offers the hope found in Jesus Christ.

2) I have not read your other book "Words".  I will have to look it up.

The cover of "Lost and Found" looks to me that it takes place in the season of fall, the leaves the colors on the cover.  Jenna seems to be contemplating life and all that goes with it.  All the confussing, problems and how to solve them.  A cry to God to help and show her the right way.

Brenda, yes, much of Lost and Found takes place in the fall. Jenna is searching for the life God intends for her to live-she does cry out for Him. I hope you'll read and enjoy Lost and Found and Words.

No, I have never read any of this author's books. She is a new author to me but I would love to have this book to add to my library and to be introduced to another great author because this book sounds like a great read.

Patricia

Hi Patricia, I hope you'll win a copy of Lost and Found and add me to your list of authors you enjoy. :-)

i have read WORDS and that novel deeply affected me...i have not looked at life and those around me in the same way again. No, not even words are just words to me. It was an amazing novel. So i look forward to this one by Ginny to see what she has in store for me and all her readers this time! Thank you for the chance to win!

Hi Marianne, thank you for your encouraging words about Words. I'm always touched by the way God works when I hear that one of my books impacted a reader. I hope you'll enjoy Lost and Found as well.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service