Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

CONTEST STARTS SEPT 20th - LOOK FOR LINK THEN

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR BOOK DESCRIPTION

ABOUT AUTHOR: Ginny dreamt of becoming a writer most of her adult life and pursued her dream by learning the craft and honing her skills. Her debut novel, Words, is the fulfillment of that dream.

Ginny is a mother, friend, writer, life and writing coach, dog lover, and gourmet cook wanna-be.

Visit her at her websites: www.ginnyyttrup.com or www.crossingscoaching.com.

ABOUT BOOK: It appears Jenna Bouvier is losing everything: beauty, family, and wealth. When her controlling and emotionally abusive mother-in-law accuses Jenna of an affair with her spiritual director and threatens to expose them, Jenna also risks losing her reputation as a woman of faith. Will she capitulate to her mother-in-law’s wishes again or fight for what she holds dear? As Jenna loses her life, will she find it?

Andee Bell has found exactly what she wanted: fame, fortune, and respect. There’s also a special man in her life—Jenna’s brother. Despite her success, a secret quells Andee’s contentment. As memories torment, will she find peace in a relationship with God, or will she sabotage herself while also taking down the only person she cares about? As Andee finds her life, will she lose it?

Moving between San Francisco and the Napa Valley, Jenna and Andee form an unlikely relationship that leads them to a crossroad. They can follow familiar inclinations, or risk it all and walk in faith.

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING.

1. Have you read any of Ginny Yttrup's books before? If so, which one affected you the most? 

2. New to Ginny's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?

3. What do you look forward to when you read a book like this? What do you hope to take away from this story?

4. Did you read her other book Words? It won a Christy Award this year. What was your take away from that story?

********DISCLAIMER:Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway is an author sponsored event and open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is sponsored by the author and is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UPDATE YOUR PROFILE to include your name and address - If we haven't heard from you about updating your profile. another nane will be picked. If your info is all CORRECT - DO NOTHING - YOU ARE ALL SET!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING SEPT 25th.

Views: 932

Replies to This Discussion

3. This seems like a book that deals with real issues and pain in an honest way. Usually books this open can really help you process feelings and situations.

J Stew, yes, Lost and Found deals with real issues and, at times, is a painful read. But it also offers the hope found when we take up our cross and follow Christ. I hope you'll enjoy the story.

Have you read any of Ginny Yttrup's books before? If so, which one affected you the most?  I have not read any of Ginny Yttrup's books but would love to read "Lost and Found." The look on the womans face is one of disappointment and longing. Disappointment that she is accused of doing something she isn't and longing for the truth to be made known.

Blessings,

Shelby Tyree-Dawson

Hi Shelby, You're right about the look on Jenna's face--she is longing, like so many of us, for truth. My prayer is that others who may long for truth but fear the process of finding it will find hope through this book. I hope you'll read it and enjoy it.

1. Have you read any of Ginny Yttrup's books before? If so, which one affected you the most?

LOST AND FOUND...I found myself there

2. New to Ginny's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?

Ginny's book not new to me...loved the cover of words.....simply WORDS.... words can heal or they can hurt

3. What do you look forward to when you read a book like this? What do you hope to take away from this story? something that I can use in my life, to make my life better, different or help someone else

4. Did you read her other book Words? It won a Christy Award this year. What was your take away from that story? there are people who need us and we have to be brave enough to find them.  vrush729@aol.com

Hi Virginia! :-)

I haven't read any of Yttrup's stories before. The contrast between the two women and reversal of their dilemmas sounds fascinating. I like seeing the characters develop as they grow & change.  

Sparks of Ember, I hope you'll read Lost and Found (even if you don't win a copy). I believe you'll see the contrast between the two women and find their development satisfying and inspiring.

I love the book cover - the title is intriguing and the photo of the woman pensive.  Make me want to find out what she is  thinking about.

Hi Sherri, I hope you'll read Lost and Found and discover what Jenna is thinking about. She is a contemplative woman searching for the life God intended for her to live.

I found the book cover quite fascinating. The young women has this far away look. She seems to be looking into what the futer holds for her.  I have not read any of her books but book seems to interesting. Always love to read about how one finds themselves and learns to stand up for ones self.

Thank you for your review of this book

Hi Diane, if you love books where the protagonist "finds" herself and learns to stand up for herself and her relationship with God, then I think you'll love Lost and Found. I hope you'll read it!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service