CONTEST STARTS SEPT 20th - LOOK FOR LINK THEN

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR BOOK DESCRIPTION

ABOUT AUTHOR: Ginny dreamt of becoming a writer most of her adult life and pursued her dream by learning the craft and honing her skills. Her debut novel, Words, is the fulfillment of that dream.

Ginny is a mother, friend, writer, life and writing coach, dog lover, and gourmet cook wanna-be.

Visit her at her websites: www.ginnyyttrup.com or www.crossingscoaching.com.

ABOUT BOOK: It appears Jenna Bouvier is losing everything: beauty, family, and wealth. When her controlling and emotionally abusive mother-in-law accuses Jenna of an affair with her spiritual director and threatens to expose them, Jenna also risks losing her reputation as a woman of faith. Will she capitulate to her mother-in-law’s wishes again or fight for what she holds dear? As Jenna loses her life, will she find it?

Andee Bell has found exactly what she wanted: fame, fortune, and respect. There’s also a special man in her life—Jenna’s brother. Despite her success, a secret quells Andee’s contentment. As memories torment, will she find peace in a relationship with God, or will she sabotage herself while also taking down the only person she cares about? As Andee finds her life, will she lose it?

Moving between San Francisco and the Napa Valley, Jenna and Andee form an unlikely relationship that leads them to a crossroad. They can follow familiar inclinations, or risk it all and walk in faith.

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING.

1. Have you read any of Ginny Yttrup's books before? If so, which one affected you the most? 

2. New to Ginny's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?

3. What do you look forward to when you read a book like this? What do you hope to take away from this story?

4. Did you read her other book Words? It won a Christy Award this year. What was your take away from that story?

********DISCLAIMER:Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway is an author sponsored event and open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is sponsored by the author and is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UPDATE YOUR PROFILE to include your name and address - If we haven't heard from you about updating your profile. another nane will be picked. If your info is all CORRECT - DO NOTHING - YOU ARE ALL SET!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING SEPT 25th.

Views: 936

Replies to This Discussion

The cover is beautiful. To me, it looks like a young woman who is searching for something withing herself.  The book sounds wonderful. Full of introspection.

Linda, you're exactly right about the book. I love this cover! My cover designer at B&H is wonderful!

2.  I'm new to Ginny Yttrup's books.  The title pulls me in as the woman on it looks so sad.  I immediately want to know her story.  I'm a psychology major, so the storyline pulls me in immediately.  I have a soft spot for any kind of controlling/abusive relationship and enjoy reading about them, and how the person breaks free.  This book looks great and I can't wait to read it. 

In Him,

Cheri Swalwell

Cheri, the woman on the cover is sad-lost, but the story only begins there. I too have a deep concern for others involved in abusive or destructive relationships. I worked with Leslie Vernick, counselor and author of The Emotionally Destructive Relationship on this book to ensure the relationship was portrayed correctly and to also ensure that it would be a book that offers hope to those who feel trapped in such relationships. I hope you'll read Lost and Found.

I am new to Ginny's books.  I enjoy books that challenge us to walk in faith no matter what.  It is not easy to take those steps into the unknown!

Elaine, I enjoy the same types of books. I want my faith challenged so I grow day by day. My books, I pray, will both encourage and challenge readers to follow Christ, no matter the cost.

New to Ginny's books? What fascinates you and/or you find interesting about the cover? Topic?

I am new to Ginny's books.  The cover looks like the lady is in deep thought or turmoil.  I'm interested to see the storyline play out.  I haven't been in an abusive relationship, but I have friends who have and this will help me to get a better insight into it.  Thank you for the opportunity!

Sherry, so many of us know of others in destructive relationships and they desperately need the love and support of those around them. I believe Lost and Found offers insight into those types of relationships and offers hope...

I have not read anything by this author, but the book sounds very interesting.   I look forward to reading it - even if I don't win it.   It would be interesting to see how the story plays out and how Jenna and Andee 'find themselves' along the way.  I would hope to take away from the book that both of these young women discover themselves as God meant them to be, even if that means some hardships and suffering along the way. 

Dianne, I hope you'll read the book too. And yes, I believe you'll find that the characters, much like many of us, struggle and suffer, yet they find hope and rest for their souls in the God who loves them without condition.

I am new to Ginny's books.  The cover pulls me in and the story line sounds amazing.  

Jennifer, I think it's "amazing." Does that count? :-)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service