Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

GIVEAWAY STARTS

MAY 21st

BOOK BLURB: Trust. Faith. Joy.

Can you use those words to describe how you deal with difficult circumstances in your life or are they reserved only for when life returns “back to normal”?

What if I challenged you to rethink your mindset, to believe the journey (trial) is as important as the finish line you’re striving to cross? 

Five years ago, God invited our family on an adventure (job loss). I assumed He’d provide the answer we needed in 30, maybe 60 days total. Instead, He used those years to teach me valuable life lessons I needed to learn in order to be prepared to fulfill His purpose for my life. 

I invite you to join me, in the exciting conclusion to this four-book series, as I share with you the truths my Heavenly Father taught me, some of which include: 
•The journey itself is the destination.
•Praising God is the best response.
•Life is better faith-filled instead of fear-filled.
•God does perform modern-day miracles.

It’s my desire that some of the lessons God taught me will be helpful to you as you travel the adventure He is allowing in your life.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Cheri Swalwell is a Christ follower who thoroughly enjoys her calling to be a wife, mother, and writer, in that order. She enjoys writing regularly for Book Fun Magazine and LIFE TO THE FULLEST. Her Spoken from the Heart Series is available through Deeper Shopping in both eBook and paperback versions. To read one of her many articles on life from a Christian perspective, visit her blog at: http://bit.ly/1gRp9oK. She loves to interact with her readers, so send her an email at clSwalwell99@gmail.com or "like" her on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1h4eudV

SIGN UP for Cheri's Newsletter and receive a FREE Ebook of CHOOSING GRACE just for signing up.

www.cheriswalwell.com    

CONGRATS

Cheryl Hart

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. What are you reading?

2. What are some books on your summer reading list?

3. Any book you saw on your child's reading list that surprised you? (whether now or when they were in school)

4. What books did you enjoy reading with your children (grandchildren)? What made it so much fun?

THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be

If you have any question please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

I am currently reading Thunder of Heaven by Tim LaHaye. It's the second in aseries of four about the end times

That sounds like a great book! Thanks for sharing.

I'm just starting to read an ARC of Cross My Heart, by Robin Lee Hatcher.  :)

I really like Robin Lee Hatcher.  I'll have to watch for it when it's published.

I loved reading Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day with my children and now my grandchildren. We often commented "Some days are like that, even in Australia" when someone was having a bad day. That still being smiles. 

That's a fun book to read with kids, isn't it? We like it here too!

I'm currently reading 'Unshakeable" by John Eckhardt. It's a great book on learning how to be firm in God. 

That sounds like a great book.  Thanks for sharing with us!

1.  I just finished reading Madman by Tracy Groot.  Started a Bride Most Begrudging by Deanne Gist, but I'm not sure it's what I'm in the mood to read right now so I might be switching to something else.  Thanks for the chance to win a book.

Those both sound like good books.  I'm in the middle of reading three books myself - all great in their own way.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Just reviewed the Noble Guardian by Michelle Griep.

CONGRATS

Cheryl Hart

Your contact information as been sent to the author. You should be hearing from her soon.

THANKS for helping make TBCN a book fun place to be.

THANKS for telling your friends about us.

Nora :o)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service