Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

GIVEAWAY

DRAWING BEGINS 

MARCH 20th

BOOK BLURB:  Have you ever stopped to consider that the gifts and abilities you were born with came from somewhere… were handpicked for you from Someone? 

Every one of us is born with a purpose, an opportunity to be used of God in the areas that He gifted us. I love that every like and dislike, dream and goal that we hold dear weren’t happenstance: the God of the Universe took the time to lovingly knit us together with those distinct specifications because He created us and declared mankind to be very good. 

I believe that God gets joy out of watching us discover and then perfect the strengths He designed inside each of us. I think He’s even happier when we choose to use those gifts for His purpose. Join me in these pages as I share how God helped me discover my passions to be used for His glory. 

ABOUT AUTHOR: Cheri Swalwell is a Christ follower who thoroughly enjoys her calling to be a wife, mother, and writer, in that order. She enjoys writing regularly for Book Fun Magazine and LIFE TO THE FULLEST. Her Spoken from the Heart Series is available through Deeper Shopping in both eBook and paperback versions. To read one of her many articles on life from a Christian perspective, visit her blog at: http://bit.ly/1gRp9oK. She loves to interact with her readers, so send her an email at clSwalwell99@gmail.com or "like" her on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1h4eudV

SIGN UP for Cheri's Newsletter and receive a FREE Ebook of CHOOSING GRACE just for signing up.

www.cheriswalwell.com    

CONGRATS TO SONNETTA JONES

Your name was drawn for Cheri's ebook.

I'll send your contact information to the author.

THANKS to everyone for making TBCN a Book Fun Place to be.

BLESSINGS

Nora :o)

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. Have any of you taken a test that shows your gifting and/or jobs you'd be good at? If so, what surprised  you about the results?

2. In dealing with life and it's challenges; what has surprised you? What did you handle you never thought you'd handle?

3. What scripture verses to you cling to?

4. What gives you joy? Peace in the middle of the storm?

MAKE ANOTHER ENTRY

AND

READ an Inspiring Article from this author HEAD TO TBCN BLOG

CLICK LINK BELOW

https://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/03/learning-to-let-go-part-ii-ch...

If you have any question please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

AD/Author sponsored Ad

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

One of my favorite Bible verses is Joshua 1:9: "Do not be afraid or discouraged for I, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go."  What a comfort in so many circumstances. 

I agree.  That's a favorite verse of our sons too!  :)

MAKE ANOTHER ENTRY

AND

READ an Inspiring Article from this author HEAD TO TBCN BLOG

CLICK LINK BELOW

https://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/03/learning-to-let-go-part-ii-ch...

I hold on to Proverbs 3:5-6. It has kept me from going off the deep end and having a panic attack. I remember that God is in control and because of that I do not have to understand everything. I just have to trust him. 

Amen to that!  I need to get that message from my head into my heart always, not just sometimes.  Thanks for the encouragement and reminder, Sonetta!

Congratulations on winning!  I will send the book ASAP! 

Thank you, Cheri. I am going to gift this book to someone if that is okay with you. 

Be still and know that I am God. This verse always soothes me and immediately calms my every time I say/think it.

God gave me this verse last year and hasn't given me another one to replace it yet. It's become one of my favorites as well!  So much depth in this "little" verse.  :)

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 

"For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

The Jeremiah verse is my parents and my daughter special verse.

God gave me Isaiah 41:13 about five years ago.  Love that verse too!  Thanks for sharing!

1. When I was in 9th grade we took a test in English class to see what would be our ideal job. Mine was sales. Maybe that's because I enjoy talking to people so much. I was surprised at the time but not so much now. Thanks for the chance to win.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service