BOOK BLURB: In 2017, God gave me a word for the year: JOY. I’ve learned a lot about joy in the past few months and I think I realize why God chose JOY instead of another word like “fun,” which has a similar meaning but misses the point. In my opinion, fun is more of an experience whereas JOY is a lifestyle. JOY is a choice and becomes part of your character while fun is captured for a moment, enjoyed and then needs to be caught again. Join me as I share how God began teaching me the difference between JOY and fun and how when we truly learn to live in God’s JOY, it does indeed last a lifetime.
ABOUT AUTHOR: Cheri Swalwell is a Christ follower who thoroughly enjoys her calling to be a wife, mother, and writer, in that order. She enjoys writing regularly for Book Fun Magazine and LIFE TO THE FULLEST. Her Spoken from the Heart Series is available through Deeper Shopping in both eBook and paperback versions. To read one of her many articles on life from a Christian perspective, visit her blog at: http://bit.ly/1gRp9oK. She loves to interact with her readers, so send her an email at clSwalwell99@gmail.com or "like" her on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1h4eudV
SIGN UP for Cheri's Newsletter and receive a FREE Ebook of CHOOSING GRACE just for signing up.
MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION
TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING
1. Summer is almost here. Do you have a favorite childhood vacation you still think about? Do tell!
2. Do you have animals in your house? If so, tell me how many and if they have names?
3. When you go on vacation now as an adult and you have pets what do you do for them while you are gone?
4. What is your favorite get away destination?
CONGRATS to All
We Still Have TWO GIVEAWAYS You Can Enter on TBCN Blog.
First is a HB book written by Pam Tebow - Tim Tebow's mother. Titled RIPPLE EFFECT
It's an encouraging read. Link below.
2nd MOMENTS WE FORGET by BETH VOGT - Christian Fiction Novel
LAST DAY TO ENTER MAY 5th - ENTER TODAY!
THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be
If you have any question please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!
AD/Author sponsored Ad
My favorite get away destination would be Florida. My family and I flew to Florida when our oldest son was in the National Junior Olympics. Also, I would like to take a vacation in Maricopa, Arizona, in the winter.
I've had a few vacations in Florida over the years with my family (one last year in fact) and one time I went to Arizona. Beautiful places, both of them. Thanks for sharing.
1. My parents took my brother, my aunt, my small cousin and me to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. We stayed a few nights and this was a wonderful time. My dad didn't get a lot of vacation time and we didn't travel very often so this was a grand adventure!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I've never been there but I've heard it's beautiful. It's on my bucket list some day ...