GIVEAWAY 

DRAWING BEGINS

MARCH 20th

BOOK BLURB: Samara lives a life filled with fear. After being discarded and beaten by her drug dealing boyfriend, she takes one easy out after another. Her choices lead her down the road of self-destruction, into the degrading world of stripping and a life spent looking over her shoulder. Until an encounter with a stranger on a Kings Cross Street provides the catalyst for a life changing event that leads her back home. She is forced to face the mess she left behind, the disappointment of her father, and the memories of the man who broke her heart. What will she do when danger follows her to paradise? From the bright lights of Sydney to the blue waters of Resolution Island, Beyond Resolution is a story that provides a window into the joy of forgiveness, trust and peace.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Rose Dee, who holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree, was born in North Queensland, Australia. Her childhood experiences growing up in a small beach community would later provide inspiration for her first novel, Back to Resolution. Beyond Resolution and A New Resolution are the second and third books in the Resolution series. 

Back to Resolution won the Bookseller’s Choice award at the 2012 CALEB Awards, while A New Resolution won the 2013 CALEB Prize for Fiction. She has also released The Greenfield Legacy, a collaborative novel, written in conjunction with three other outstanding Australian authors, and has recently released the standalone novel, Ehvah After. 

Her novels are inspired by the love of her coastal home and desire to produce exciting and contemporary stories of faith for women. Rose resides in Mackay, North Queensland with her husband and son.

CONGRATS TO KATHY ROBINSON your name was drawn 

MUST ANSWER ONE

QUESTION TO BE ENTERED

1. Character Samara deals with by making fear driven choices.  How do you deal with fear/anxiety? 

2. What scripture verses help you most in combating fear and not have it pluralize you?

One of my favorites is "God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. 1 Tim 1:7 and Psalm 118:6-7 The Lord is with me, I will not be afraid.

3. Is there a song that you love to play that helps you in dealing with fear/anxiety? Do tell!

4. Favorite book that has helped you deal with these matters?

CONGRATS

KATHY ROBINSON 

your name was drawn 

MAKE ANOTHER ENTRY

AND

READ an Inspiring Article from this author HEAD TO TBCN BLOG

CLICK LINK BELOW

https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blogger.g?blogID=6979453812706020935#ed... 

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com
Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

!. When I am anxious or fearful I start reciting the attributes of God. My God can move mountains, etc. It may take a bit, but it really helps. It puts my thoughts where they should be.

That is a good thing to remember Victoria! Thanks for sharing!

What a wonderful way, Victoria. If you don't mind, I might do that myself. Thank you for sharing. xo Rose. 

I can do all things through Christ who gives me my strength.

i love the song I learned as a child and now I sing it to my grandkids: Happiness is the Lord.

Happiness is to know the Saviour,
Living a life within His favour,
Having a change in my behaviour,
Happiness is the Lord.
Happiness is a new creation,
Jesus and me in close relation,
Having a part in His salvation,
Happiness is the Lord.

Real joy is mine,
No matter if the teardrops start,
I've found a secret,
It's Jesus in my heart.

Thanks for sharing this Gail!

I don't know that song, Gail, but I love the lyrics. Isn't it amazing how we recall those childhood songs and old hymns? I was walking along the beach last week and I just found myself singing a song my Dad would sing all the time. As my Dad passed some years ago, it was a lovely reminder of him. 

This song of yours would certainly put my anxious heart at ease.  Thank you for sharing with us.

xo Rose. 

When I am fearful, I stop and pray. It usually helps to calm my spirit and remind me that I am never alone. 

It is a comfort Cathy!

I do that too, Cathy. Although sometimes I pray 'on the go', in the car, in the office, while making dinner. Every time I think it may not be the 'place' I remember that call to 'pray without ceasing'. There are times in life where you just know you have to. 

Thank you for sharing with us. 

xoxo Rose. 

MAKE ANOTHER ENTRY

AND

READ an Inspiring Article from this author HEAD TO TBCN BLOG

CLICK LINK BELOW

https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blogger.g?blogID=6979453812706020935#ed...

I love listening to the song, The Anchor Holds when I become anxious. It reminds me that even in the storm, God is still there. 

I've been out in some rough oceans, Deana and most of those times I was in very small boats. That song sounds like one I could have used many, many times. And I have no doubt that it makes a big difference in those storms of life. I'm going to look up that song. 

Thank you for sharing with us. 

xoxo Rose. 

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service