GIVEAWAY UNDERWAY

LAST DAY TO ENTER 

FEBRUARY 28th

BOOK BLURB: Cancer. It is a word no one wants to hear when sitting in a doctor’s office or from a loved one during a phone conversation. It is a word so prevalent in our society today. I don’t think there is anyone who has not been personally touched by this word, this disease, this diagnosis. This book is not a “how-to” guide regarding cancer. You won’t find resources for the best doctors, the latest research, diet/nutrition, or even statistics about outcomes regarding the specific type of cancer that has entered your world. Instead, this book offers the comfort of 11 different men and women who have been personally touched by this diagnosis and have found peace despite the pain. This book is not written solely from the standpoint of people who have experienced cancer personally – there are many chapters written by wives, daughters-in-law, and children, sharing how their loved ones fought valiantly and how close and personal God was during the journey. Join me between these pages as you read firsthand, from the individuals or their loved ones, how God showed up in every situation. He took what the enemy meant for evil (pain) and replaced it with His perfect peace.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Cheri Swalwell is a Christ follower who thoroughly enjoys her calling to be a wife, mother, and writer, in that order. She enjoys writing regularly for Book Fun Magazine and LIFE TO THE FULLEST. Her Spoken from the Heart Series is available through Deeper Shopping in both eBook and paperback versions. To read one of her many articles on life from a Christian perspective, visit her blog at: http://bit.ly/1gRp9oK. She loves to interact with her readers, so send her an email at clSwalwell99@gmail.com or "like" her on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1h4eudV

CONGRATS

Kathy Sammons Robinson
Cathy DeYoung
Kristina M. Anderson
Anne Rightler
Karen Yaworski
Connie Saunders
Sonetta Jones

Cheri has given you all a copy of her book!

BLESSINGS to you all!

THANKS for helping make this the Book Fun Place to Be!

NORA :o)

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. What was the first thought you had when you woke up this morning?

2. If you could solve any mystery in the world what would it be?

3. Is there a TV show that you're hooked on right now? Do tell!

4.What words do you live by?

If you have any question please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

AD/Author sponsored Ad

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

CONGRATS

Kathy Sammons Robinson
Cathy DeYoung
Kristina M. Anderson
Anne Rightler
Karen Yaworski
Connie Saunders
Sonetta Jones

Cheri has given you all a copy of her book!

I've sent the author your contact information.

BLESSINGS to you all!

THANKS for helping make this the Book Fun Place to Be!

Thank you so much!

Peace During the Pain is a collection of poignant life stories of individuals and their family's journey through a diagnosis of cancer. In each of the vignettes, readers are exposed to some or all of the emotions assigned to grief--denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Yet within the chaos of their lives, as the ravages of surgery, chemo, and radiation therapies are faced, each writer portrayed a sense of hope and a deepening of their faith in God. The experiences were unique to each person, some were newly diagnosed, some had been diagnosed years before and been cancer free for years and again faced a new diagnosis, some had families who lived close, others with family hundreds of miles away, some were healed here on earth and some were healed as they left earth and entered into eternity with Christ. The peace and hope that are articulated bring inspiration and encouragement. This collection of true life experiences is an excellent source of comfort and help for those who are on the imposing and difficult journey of cancer, whether as the one diagnosed or the family members of that one.
I read a complimentary copy of this book and was not required to write a review. The opinions are my own.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service