GIVEAWAY UNDERWAY

LAST DAY TO ENTER 

FEBRUARY 28th

BOOK BLURB: Cancer. It is a word no one wants to hear when sitting in a doctor’s office or from a loved one during a phone conversation. It is a word so prevalent in our society today. I don’t think there is anyone who has not been personally touched by this word, this disease, this diagnosis. This book is not a “how-to” guide regarding cancer. You won’t find resources for the best doctors, the latest research, diet/nutrition, or even statistics about outcomes regarding the specific type of cancer that has entered your world. Instead, this book offers the comfort of 11 different men and women who have been personally touched by this diagnosis and have found peace despite the pain. This book is not written solely from the standpoint of people who have experienced cancer personally – there are many chapters written by wives, daughters-in-law, and children, sharing how their loved ones fought valiantly and how close and personal God was during the journey. Join me between these pages as you read firsthand, from the individuals or their loved ones, how God showed up in every situation. He took what the enemy meant for evil (pain) and replaced it with His perfect peace.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Cheri Swalwell is a Christ follower who thoroughly enjoys her calling to be a wife, mother, and writer, in that order. She enjoys writing regularly for Book Fun Magazine and LIFE TO THE FULLEST. Her Spoken from the Heart Series is available through Deeper Shopping in both eBook and paperback versions. To read one of her many articles on life from a Christian perspective, visit her blog at: http://bit.ly/1gRp9oK. She loves to interact with her readers, so send her an email at clSwalwell99@gmail.com or "like" her on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1h4eudV

CONGRATS

Kathy Sammons Robinson
Cathy DeYoung
Kristina M. Anderson
Anne Rightler
Karen Yaworski
Connie Saunders
Sonetta Jones

Cheri has given you all a copy of her book!

BLESSINGS to you all!

THANKS for helping make this the Book Fun Place to Be!

NORA :o)

MUST ANSWER ONE QUESTION

TO BE ENTERED IN DRAWING

1. What was the first thought you had when you woke up this morning?

2. If you could solve any mystery in the world what would it be?

3. Is there a TV show that you're hooked on right now? Do tell!

4.What words do you live by?

If you have any question please feel free to contact me at nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

AD/Author sponsored Ad

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

My first thought was...oops, the grandkids are up, I better get up and get going! Watching the grands for a week so no slacking off in bed for this Nana.

What a fun way to spend your week!  I love having little ones around and miss that stage.  :)

I love “When Calls the Heart” and “Call the Midwife.” Wonderful shows!!

I've read the book When Calls the Heart (loved the whole series) but haven't seen the show or Call the Midwife.  They are shows I would enjoy though, for sure. 

We've been fascinated by the mystery of Oak Island. I would love to solve that!

My  husband and son love that too.  I'm usually working when they watch it but I catch parts of the show from time to time.  :)

I have many shows that I am hooked on.  I have enjoyed Nathan Fillion's new show The Rookie.  I am hoping it will get renewed.  I like Grey's Anatomy, The Flash, Victoria (love this show), The Resident, 9-1-1, The Good Doctor (wonderful show), and MacGyver (new version only).  As you can see, I love to watch television at night.  My first thought this morning was the pain was intense (I have Fibromyalgia).  Thank you!

I'm so sorry you're in pain, Kristina.  Not a fun way to start your morning (or go through the day).  My daughter has started to watch Grey's Anatomy. I don't get to watch too much television but do enjoy shows when I can. I will have to rent The Good Doctor from the library because that's a show I've wanted to see too.

There are several shows I am hooked on right now, but the one that is most fun is The Masked Singer.  It is so much fun trying to figure out who is under the mask with the clues given.  The only ones I guessed correctly so far were Antonio Brown and Terry Bradshaw.   One show left to see who the final three masks cover.

Terry Bradshaw!  I'm a Steeler fan from when he was the quarterback.  I would have liked to have seen that episode.  Thanks for sharing! 

3. I love to watch Matlock. I somehow missed this show when it was on Primetime TV so I am now enjoying the episodes on MeTV. Thanks for your giveaway.

I love getting to watch a whole series at the whole time.  Thanks for the suggestion!  :)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service