Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

GIVEAWAY UNDERWAY

LAST DAY TO ENTER

FEBRUARY 28

BOOK BLURB: Bay Anders is lost. She enjoys every privilege a wealthy upbringing affords, but the void in her soul refused to be filled. Her mother's dying revelation drives Bay to the brink of self destruction, before a move to Australia changes everything. She embarks upon a search for her father that leads her to his island home, into a hazardous melting pot of hostile locals and a mystery - her father's disappearance. The only person who can help her is a strong, self-assured and intensely magnetic man. Bay must fight an overwhelming attraction to stay focused on her goal.

Flynn McKenna is hiding from the world. A past filled with mistakes drove him to withdraw from society and live in seclusion. But the arrival of a woman he cannot avoid shatters his solitary existence. As the search for Bay's father unites them, Can he resist his desire for her? It becomes a race against time as developers try to take over the island.

From the glittering streets of LA, to the beautiful Daintree forest in North Queensland, to the idyllic island. Resolution is a romantic mystery that shows how far a little faith can go.

ABOUT AUTHOR: Rose Dee, who holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree, was born in North Queensland, Australia. Her childhood experiences growing up in a small beach community would later provide inspiration for her first novel, Back to Resolution. Beyond Resolution and A New Resolution are the second and third books in the Resolution series. 

Back to Resolution won the Bookseller’s Choice award at the 2012 CALEB Awards, while A New Resolution won the 2013 CALEB Prize for Fiction. She has also released The Greenfield Legacy, a collaborative novel, written in conjunction with three other outstanding Australian authors, and has recently released the standalone novel, Ehvah After. 

Her novels are inspired by the love of her coastal home and desire to produce exciting and contemporary stories of faith for women. Rose resides in Mackay, North Queensland with her husband and son.

CONGRATS TO

SONNETTA JONES

Your name was drawn.

I've sent your contact information to the author.

THANKS for helping make TBCN A Book Fun Place to Be!

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED

1. This author is from Australia and some of this book takes place there. If you'd been given a chance to go there in a private jet where would you go what would you want to see?

2. When picking out a book to read to are you more drawn to a book because it's won awards, drawn to the cover, author, and/or book blurb? What are you most drawn to when selection books to read?

3.  You woke up in your dream home this morning what do you see?

4.  What is something that you couldn't live without now but that you didn't have a year ago?

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com
Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

When I pick out a book, it is usually because I have read the author before or someone has recommended the book to me. Otherwise, it is the back-blurb that will draw me in. I rarely read the reviews.

My dream home: A one story rancher spread out on 10 acres with amazing landscaping and a beautiful barn and horses for my granddaughter.

Oooh!. Australia has always been one of our dream trips. Would love to do some snorkeling and visit the outback.

Sounds really good. Can't tell if it's historic or recent?
I am usually drawn to a cover, then read the blurb. I hardly ever read reviews. Knowing the author also tips a decision. 

If I woke up in my dream home, it would be a Victorian with gingerbread trim, a turret, hardwood floors, clawfoot bathtubs, and beautiful wood trim.  I have always been drawn to Victorian homes.  

If given a chance to go to Australia, I would have to go to Moura first because I have a friend who lives there. Then to Botany Bay to see why it has been the inspiration behind many movies and books.
When it comes to picking up a book, I don't look at the awards or reviews. I look at the book blurb and cover. If it is compelling, I, then, peek inside to see how it is written. 
My dream home? A personal library. The walls of the living room would be a soft grey and have lots of natural light. I like simplistic homes, almost cottage-like with a modern twist.

1. I'd go back to Israel and see the City of David. I missed it when I was there in May 2018.

I would want to take my family to Hawaii. Everyone has recommended that it is one of the most beautiful place on earth. I would look forward to the food, the culture, sunrise and sunsets. For myself, I want to visit Provence and enjoy the tours. 

2. A familiar author is a draw for me and so is a beautiful cover but I also will read the blurb on the back. Great reviews are another reason for me to read a book.

3. My dream house isn't that big but it is open and has lots of windows. And since it is my dream house, I will have someone to help me keep those windows clean!

Although I had a cursory view of Australia while on a cruise, I'd like to revisit Tasmania and Sydney.  I'd also like to visit the northern coast, Ayres Rock, Perth, and Melbourne to see the fairy penguins.  

bjk4292@yahoo.com

CONGRATS TO

SONNETTA JONES

Your name was drawn.

I've sent your contact information to the author.

THANKS for helping make TBCN A Book Fun Place to Be!

Next featured author drawings March 20th

See you Then!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service