ABOUT AUTHOR: ACE COLLINS is the writer of more than sixty books, including several bestsellers: Stories behind the Best-Loved Songs of Christmas, Stories behind the Great Traditions of Christmas, The Cathedrals, and Lassie: A Dog's Life. Based in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, He continues to publish several new titles each year, including a series of novels, the first of which is Farraday Road. Ace has appeared on scores of television shows, including CBS This Morning, NBC Nightly News, CNN, Good Morning America, MSNBC, and Entertainment Tonight.
ABOUT YELLOW PACKARD: When George Hall buys a luxury auto he’s able to bring his baby girl home from the hospital in style. But then a parent’s worst nightmare becomes reality when his daughter is abducted. Will FBI agent Helen Meeker have the patience and the tenacity to apprehend the kidnapper before it’s too late?
ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS STAR: Robert Reed gave his life for his country in the early days of World War II. His sacrifice was honored when his widow and son were presented with the Congressional Medal of Honor. At Christmas, the final decoration Marge Reed hangs on the family’s tree is that medal. Rather than being a symbol of honor for young Jimmy Reed that shining star represents loss, pain, and suffering.
CLICK BOOK COVER FOR DESCRIPTION - CONTEST STARTS OCTOBER 19th
3 copies of each book are up for grabs
MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!
1. I write in a lot of different genres, what genre do you enjoy the most of those you have read (talking all books, not just mine)?
2. What do you see as the weaknesses of Christian fiction and why?
3. I try to write books with subtle themes of faith so that folks who don't usually read Christian fiction might be drawn to my work. In other words, I am not trying to preach to the choir. Do you enjoy reading novels with subtle elements of faith?
4. The leads in my books are always struggling with their faith and their calling. Thus they are works in progress. Can you identify more with these kind of characters or those that already have their life together?
5. And an off the wall question, as a car collector I love to know what make, model and year of car is your favorite.
********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.
Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!
LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING OCTOBER 30th *** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN by first week of NOVEMBER.
I am so excited to have won a copy of Yellow Packard. I have been especially eager to read something by Ace Collins after having been introduced to him and his books through TBCN. =)
I like to be challenged by what I read. I do not really care what kind of stories it is. I have not had the plesure to read any of yours. Looks like I need to go to Lifeway.
I hope you enjoy them. If they are out at Lifeway, have them order more. It is ironic that I am a Christian writer whose books sell at a much faster rate at secular bookstores.