Sherri Wilson Johnson - 5 Ebooks To Dance Once More

Release date FIRST of SEPT.

5 Ebooks Song of the Meadow Lark - Release date @ end of AUGUST

ABOUT AUTHOR: Sherrie Wilson Johnson loves to make people forget their troubles. She does so through writing and speaking.  Though she first began writing in 1993, her first novel To Dance Once More, an historical inspirational romance, was released from OakTara Publishing in 2011

Sherri Wilson Johnson is an Inspirational Romance novelist, a speaker, social media junkie, and a former homeschooling mom who loves to share God with others, while sharing her life experiences with them.

She lives in Georgia with her husband and two children. She loves to dream of romantic places and romance in general–good, clean romance, that is. She is passionate about purity and sexual integrity. If you’d like to hear a podcast from when Sherri co-taught with her pastor on the subject of puritybased off the book Every Woman’s Battle, she would be honored! Just click on the word purity above.

For fun: Sherri is a bird-watcher, loves the ocean, dolphins, roller coasters, tigers, ice cream, her family and her Chihuahua, who faithfully sits by her side every day when she writes. She longs to do something exciting like sky diving one day.

Sherri is the author of To Dance Once More (OakTara) and Song of the Meadowlark (due out in August by OakTara). She is currently writing To Dance Once More’s sequel, To Laugh Once More, and is polishing her novel, After the Raging Storm. 

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!!

Question one: In Song of the Meadowlark, Cora's husband has been arrested on charges of drug trafficking. When his parents bail him out, he bails on Cora. She waits for a year hoping he will return. When he doesn't, she leaves her in-law's home in South Carolina and heads to Florida to mend her broken relationship with her parents, who disapproved of her married. Did you ever have to humble yourself and admit that someone was right when they warned you about something? Were you able to ask forgiveness and start over?

Question two: Cora breaks down in a town that is experiencing a series of missing and murdered women cases. She is abducted and is forced to fight for her life. Have you ever been faced with a life or death situation? How did you get out of it? 

Question three: Cora has to learn to trust and love again even though her greatest fear is rejection. What would your advice be to someone in her shoes?

Question Four: What do you like most about each of the book covers? Does it make you want to read what's inside? Why?

********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is OPEN TO EVERYONE!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING August 30th*** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN by SEPT 3rd.

Views: 712

Replies to This Discussion

Question 3:

I would pull from my own problem with rejection and my journey to healing in this area. I am adopted and was reminded of this almost daily. It formed a pain in me that was hard to deal with. I was so afraid of any form of rejection. At the age of 30 I was listening to a man share in YWAM (Youth With A Mission) by the name of Derick Prince on "The Cross"  and this is how I broke lose from this, "Jesus bore our rejection so we might have His acceptance with the Father." So simple but a truth that changed my life. The scriptures he used were....Rejection is Isaiah 54:6 and acceptance is Eph. 1:3-6

What a beautiful message! And so awesome that we've been adopted into the family of Christ! Thank you for sharing your story.

Sherry, both of these books sound `good. I love that the christian books are always  clean. 

Yes, I love the covers and makes me want them.  I love the era of the big homes and their clothes,in To Dance More. I love the bird and color of the scenery on the cover of "Song of the Meadowlark" 

q3 - I lost my babys father at 7months pregnant.  I never thought I would be loved with a baby though she is the great gift from God.  I also thought that at that point Love was not in the cards for me.  I was so scared would choose anther person who would hurt us and/ or leave us. If I were in her shoes, the only thing is to Have faith like a child, follow thrie lead, and if they are comfortable, you can learn to love too. For it was God through my 8 yr old that asked - So when are you going to ask my mommy to marry you, when he took me to dinner one night.  Great fun REAL conversation.  Cora is in a scary place, reflection and time with God can heal all wounds, if you are willing to let Him do the work.

Blessings ~Jenn

Thank you for sharing your precious story. I love to hear happy endings!

Yes, I have had to eat humble pie.  I believe the hardest part is not that you can't mend the relationship, for I believe that you can, but the hardest part is forgiving yourself.  That is the hard part for me, I know that God forgives us as far as the east is from the west but trusting that is hard for me. It is my area of unbelief.

Yes, forgiving yourself and forgetting about it! That's so hard.  :)

#1- I have had to admit I was wrong. It sometimes is the hardest thing you ever do that feels so good. 

I have usually been able to ask forgiveness and start over. 

I am not sure if I got close to death, but I sure thought I was. In my case, it took a major move away from all my friends and everything I knew, to help me start to recover and make new friends 

#3- When your greatest fear is rejection, it can paralyze you and when your greatest fear happens, it just really stunts your healing. I would work on small things that you cannot be rejected by....kissing a baby, making a pie (everyone loves pie!) and work up to the bigger things. 

#4  I like the dress on the cover of to Dance once more! But they are both nice! They sound like books to look up!

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer the questions! I hope you get a chance to read the books.

yes, both books look very good.  The covers are both intriguing looking enough making me want to sit down and crack open the books so see more inside as to what the stories are about...and if it is something I would want to read about.  The covers are well done and beautifully drawn. 

The cover is the first thing I look at - & always hope the inside of the book describes what the cover shows.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service