Sherri Wilson Johnson - 5 Ebooks To Dance Once More

Release date FIRST of SEPT.

5 Ebooks Song of the Meadow Lark - Release date @ end of AUGUST

ABOUT AUTHOR: Sherrie Wilson Johnson loves to make people forget their troubles. She does so through writing and speaking.  Though she first began writing in 1993, her first novel To Dance Once More, an historical inspirational romance, was released from OakTara Publishing in 2011

Sherri Wilson Johnson is an Inspirational Romance novelist, a speaker, social media junkie, and a former homeschooling mom who loves to share God with others, while sharing her life experiences with them.

She lives in Georgia with her husband and two children. She loves to dream of romantic places and romance in general–good, clean romance, that is. She is passionate about purity and sexual integrity. If you’d like to hear a podcast from when Sherri co-taught with her pastor on the subject of puritybased off the book Every Woman’s Battle, she would be honored! Just click on the word purity above.

For fun: Sherri is a bird-watcher, loves the ocean, dolphins, roller coasters, tigers, ice cream, her family and her Chihuahua, who faithfully sits by her side every day when she writes. She longs to do something exciting like sky diving one day.

Sherri is the author of To Dance Once More (OakTara) and Song of the Meadowlark (due out in August by OakTara). She is currently writing To Dance Once More’s sequel, To Laugh Once More, and is polishing her novel, After the Raging Storm. 

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!!

Question one: In Song of the Meadowlark, Cora's husband has been arrested on charges of drug trafficking. When his parents bail him out, he bails on Cora. She waits for a year hoping he will return. When he doesn't, she leaves her in-law's home in South Carolina and heads to Florida to mend her broken relationship with her parents, who disapproved of her married. Did you ever have to humble yourself and admit that someone was right when they warned you about something? Were you able to ask forgiveness and start over?

Question two: Cora breaks down in a town that is experiencing a series of missing and murdered women cases. She is abducted and is forced to fight for her life. Have you ever been faced with a life or death situation? How did you get out of it? 

Question three: Cora has to learn to trust and love again even though her greatest fear is rejection. What would your advice be to someone in her shoes?

Question Four: What do you like most about each of the book covers? Does it make you want to read what's inside? Why?

********DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is OPEN TO EVERYONE!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING August 30th*** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN by SEPT 3rd.

Views: 712

Replies to This Discussion

Question Four: What do you like most about each of the book covers? Does it make you want to read what's inside? Why?: the cover for "To Dance Once More" shows it was written about a time that interests me! the cover for "Song of the Meadowlark" shows a mysterious theme without showing a specific place in time. That interests me. Good luck with all your books!

Thank you so much for the feedback!

I love the cover of "To Dance Once More"...It just looks romantic. I guess I'm drawn more to the romantic covers IF I'm looking for a romantic suspense book.

#4 To Dance Once More- I like the books from days gone by, and it looks like a good one.

Song of the Meadowlark-looks like a very peaceful setting.

#4. I love the book cover of To Dance Once More but there has to be more to the book than the book cover. i also have to read the back of the book and see if it is something that I am interested in.

I have had to humble myself and ask forgiveness. When I was a young adult 18 I decided to marry "the man of my dreams." I was left high and dry and without a penny to my name. Such great promises he had made to me before we married. All turned out lies. My parents begged me not to marry him. I did anyway. I did finally humble myself and go home and ask forgiveness which was difficult for me. It should not have been because the unconditional love a parent has for a child enabled them to readily accept my apology and forgive me and help me get back on my feet. 

Blessings to you.

I have heard your story many times before! Aren't we so blessed to have a God who loves us unconditionally?

1. Yes, I believe I can say that I have. Meekness is needed. Blessed are the meek!

I look at book covers to see what kind of message it might be portraying, but I don't read the book based on the cover.   I usually look at the back of the book to read the synopsis and then decide if it is something I would like to read or not.   Your book sounds very intriguing.  

Thank you for your comments!

Paula, thanks for letting me know. I prefer print books too.  :)  Unfortunately I can only offer eBooks for giveaways at this time.

3.  Never be afraid of rejection. No, isn't the worse thing in the world.  Being married now for my 3rd time... even after long marriages , wasn't easy but God gives the grace to try and learn to love again.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service