MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!!

1) Life moves so fast anymore. Recently my family and I got back from an eight-week adventure in Germany. Then we retreated to Mackinac Island, the setting for a Wedding Transpires on Mackinac Island. That island is a place I can instantly relax from the moment I step on the shuttle. Where do you go to step back from life and relax?
2) In A Wedding Transpires on Mackinac Island,Alanna thought she could escape the past by running from it. She learns true freedom comes from confronting the past and its pain. Do you agree? Have life experiences taught you the same thing?  

3) What do like most in a contemporary romance story? What do you expect to find in a Christian Fiction novel?

*******DISCLAIMER: Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! 

This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING August 21*** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN by August 26th

Views: 1359

Replies to This Discussion

We go to our cabin in Montrose PA in the mountains, great swing out side in the trees, nice deck to sit on in the morning and evenings, and quiet, stream running by.

Enter me in the drawing!!

I would love to win a copy of this book!!!

God Bless!

Sarah Richmond

sarahrichmond.12@gmail.com

Blanch,N.C.

1) I go to the beach to step back and relax. Something about water and nature and the ocean relaxes me. :)

my quiet time is after my grandkids go home(i babysit for them) and i can relax with a cup of tea & a book.

yes you cant run from your problems, while you may actually feel thats the easy way out..it isnt the problems will always follow you, they need to  be dealt with no matter how many years have passed. And I too have lost  2 babies to miscarraige, more than 32 yrs ago..and just reading what  some one else had written, brought it all back...cant wait to meet my babies as well. 

what i love about these books is the romance without all the sex and vulgar stuff..it isnt needed.  i expect to find love, God, honestycaring and fun!

I go to Gatlinburg once a year just to relax

In a Contemp.  Romance, I like a good mix of angst, humor, and romance, with maybe a little suspense thrown in. I expect Christian Fiction to give me a "lesson" without preaching or it being overt and feel like I'm being beat over the head with it!  

I expect good Christian romance nothing questionable and no bad language 

love CLEAN  Christian Romance

THANK YOU for choosing me as one of your winners! I am honored and blessed! Can't wait to read it and share with family and friends! YAAA!!!!!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Birthdays

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service