Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

ABOUT AUTHOR: Alice J. Wisler loves reading about and experiencing new cultures and foods.  She grew up as a missionary kid in Japan and has either lived in or traveled to over twenty-five countries. Although all are based in North Carolina, each of her five inspirational novels (two are Christy finalists) hold international aspects to them, as well as grief and loss. Alice's most recent, Still Life in Shadows (River North/Moody), has characters of Japanese descent. An advocate for grief-writing ever since the cancer death of her son, Alice teaches Writing the Heartache Workshops both online and at conferences.  Her devotional, How to Wake Up in the Morning: Reflections of Comfort in Heartache, comes out next year from Leafwood Publishers. Visit her website, follow her two blogs, and find her on Facebook:  http://www.alicewisler.com

MANDATORY PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!

1. Gideon Miller helps dissatisfied Amish youth leave the Old Order lifestyle and settle into modern society.  Why do you think Amish youth would want to leave their farm communities? What would be some of the aspects of  fun "English" life that they'd want to participate in?

2.13-year-old Kiki goes on bike rides to get out of her home, and often her sister doesn't know she leaves.  When you feel the need to get away from home or work, where do you go for respite?  Shopping at the mall?  A local river or park bench? Share your place of respite and I'll tell you about mine.

********DISCLAIMEREntering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the entered in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws. Void where prohibited; odds of winning depend on number of entrants.

This giveaway event is open to USA & Canada Residents Only!! This giveaway is no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter.

Winners will have 3 days to respond to UP-DATE YOUR PROFILE with your mailing information- If we haven't heard from you another winner will be picked. If you have ALREADY UP-DATED your PROFILE to include your mailing information!! You are all SET!! Do nothing!

LAST DAY TO ENTER DRAWING August 14th*** WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TBCN by August 17th

Views: 1512

Replies to This Discussion

I visited Scotland in 1987.  What a lovely place you have to get away.

Oh, I wish you had the photos with you.

So glad you won, Paula!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service