GIVEAWAY STARTS

APRIL 20th

BOOK BLURB: FROM #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR JERRY B. JENKINS COMES A HEART-STOPPING ADVENTURE OF HISTORICAL PROPORTIONS

Nicole Berman is an archaeologist on the brink of a world-changing discovery. During her first dig in Jordan, she believes she has found concrete evidence of a biblical patriarch that could change history books forever. But someone doesn’t want the truth revealed. While urgently trying to connect pieces of an ancient puzzle, a dangerous enemy is out to stop her.

“From a criminal investigation in Manhattan to the birth of Abram in ancient Ur, Jerry Jenkins weaves together a tale of drama and suspense that will draw you into the lives of two families separated by 4,000 years of history yet sharing remarkably similar struggles of faith.

Dead Sea Rising combines the thrill of a whodunit with the moral and political intrigue of the ancient, and modern, Middle East. But be prepared. Once you begin, you won’t be able to stop until you reach the final page!”

“If you love history—especially biblical history—this is a fun and fascinating read!” —JONI EARECKSON TADA, JONI AND FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL DISABILITY CENTER

“Jerry Jenkins’ dialogue is equal to the best of Nelson DeMille, his storylines equal to the best of John Grisham. And now Dead Sea Rising . . . this book may be Jerry’s best.”
—ANDY ANDREWS

“Jumping back and forth in time at a breakneck pace, Dead Sea Rising is a thriller as only Jerry B. Jenkins can tell it. Biblical history combines with gripping contemporary mystery. Just be aware—you’ll be hooked.”
—JAMES SCOTT BELL

MUST ANSWER ONE

QUESTION TO ENTER DRAWING

1. What did you enjoy most about your childhood home? What brings back fond memories?

2. Any special family traditions you had in your household growing up? Do share.

3. Have a family favorite recipe? Family favorite meal you still make today?

4. Is there a meal your family ate and loved that you are not fond of today? Do tell!

CONGRATS 

Cathy DeYoung

Your name was drawn to Receive Jerry Jenkins's Book

We Still Have TWO GIVEAWAYS You Can Enter on TBCN Blog.

First is a HB book written by Pam Tebow - Tim Tebow's mother. Titled RIPPLE EFFECT

It's an encouraging read. Link below.

http://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/04/pam-tebow-ripple-effects-givea...

2nd MOMENTS WE FORGET by BETH VOGT - Christian Fiction Novel

https://psalm516.blogspot.com/2019/04/beth-k-vogt-moments-we-forget...

LAST DAY TO ENTER MAY 5th - ENTER TODAY!

THANKS for helping TBCN The Book Fun Place To Be

If you have any questions please contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com 

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins

Sponsored author Ad

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

When I was 2-8 years old we lived in a house with a LONG wood-floor hallway upstairs. We kids loved to see how far we could slide on the floor. It's kind of fun to see our grandkids do the same on our hardwood kitchen floor! A meal my mom made that my dad loved was to cook a ham w/ potatoes and green beans. I can still see my dad smashing the potatoes and spooning the ham juices all over them. I have made it a few times over the years too and it always reminds me of my dad.

That is fun Anne! Thanks for sharing your family meal!

I remember the house I grew up in did not have central air (how did we survive ;) ) . My room was a transformed attic. It was always very warm in the summer. I am cold by nature, so when I would swim during the summer, I would run up to my room to warm up. The attic fan was always fun too. Talking or singing into the fan...oh the memories. lol Thank you asking!

Oh, my goodness Kim, I had totally forgotten all the time we spent talking and singing into the fan. It made things sound so funny! We giggled and laughed so hard! Thanks for sharing that memory!

My house always felt like a castle. Hide and go seek was a favorite pass time for my siblings and I. There were also several squirrels living in the walls

Oh, how fun! As far as squirrels go we've had some unwelcome guests in our attic that have chewed their way around our house. Ughhh!

I loved that my childhood home was just down the street from a lovely park filled with lilac bushes. After its elm trees were wiped out by Dutch elm disease, the park was replanted with a plethora of lilac bushes in a riot of pinks, purples and white. I loved walking to and from school when the lilacs were in bloom.

Sounds inviting San!

I grew up in a house where I had a room with one whole wall made of bulletin board material. I could hang up anything I wanted on my wall as long as I didn't run out of thumb tacks. Sure wish I had that wall now.

That sounds like lots of fun Cindy!

My mom made this awful dish with hamburger meat. Stewed tomatoes and green beans. It was like a stew but tasted gross. We would have it once a week. 

Oh, crazy! My mother's favorite was liver and onions. Not something I eat! Grin!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service