Nora St.Laurent's Discussions (4,656)

Discussions Replied To (1125) Replies Latest Activity

"CONGRATS Cheryl Hart Your contact information as been sent to the author. You should…"

Nora St.Laurent replied Jun 4 to MAY 2019 - CHOOSING FAITH-FILLED ADVENTURE (1) GIVEAWAY

12 Jun 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"CONGRATS to CATHY DeYOUNG Your name was drawn to Receive Jerry Jenkins's Book We St…"

Nora St.Laurent replied May 2 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) SIGNED HB DEAD SEA RISING by JERRY B. JENKINS

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Oh, what a treat! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us Jolene!"

Nora St.Laurent replied May 1 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) SIGNED HB DEAD SEA RISING by JERRY B. JENKINS

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"I played outside when I was a kid too. Loved it. Sledding down the hills in our neig…"

Nora St.Laurent replied May 1 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) SIGNED HB DEAD SEA RISING by JERRY B. JENKINS

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Rolls from scratch are always yummy! Welcome treats for holidays and special occasio…"

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Thank you for sharing your family home journey with us. How fun to still be able to…"

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Oh, crazy! My mother's favorite was liver and onions. Not something I eat! Grin!"

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"That sounds like lots of fun Cindy!"

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Sounds inviting San!"

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Oh, how fun! As far as squirrels go we've had some unwelcome guests in our attic tha…"

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service