Connie Saunders's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"1. My parents took my brother, my aunt, my small cousin and me to the Smoky Mountain…"

Connie Saunders replied Apr 30 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (5)Ebooks GOD'S JOY LASTS A LIFETIME

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"Sunday afternoon drives is one of my treasured memories. Sometimes we drove to a spe…"

Connie Saunders replied Apr 30 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) SIGNED HB DEAD SEA RISING by JERRY B. JENKINS

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

""For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and…"

Connie Saunders replied Mar 31 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB HIS PLAN, HIS PURPOSE

14 Apr 9
Reply by Sonnetta Jones

"3. It Is Well With My Soul is a hymn gives me comfort and strength. I also love Jere…"

Connie Saunders replied Mar 31 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB BEYOND RESOLUTION

24 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"2. A familiar author is a draw for me and so is a beautiful cover but I also will re…"

Connie Saunders replied Feb 28 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY (1) PB BACK TO RESOLUTION

11 Mar 1
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"3. I love to watch Matlock. I somehow missed this show when it was on Primetime TV s…"

Connie Saunders replied Feb 28 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - CHERI SWALWELL

15 Mar 22
Reply by Anne Rightler

"1. I love the hymn It Is Well With My Soul. It calms me and gives me peace! 3. I hav…"

Connie Saunders replied Jan 31 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PEACE DURING THE PAIN

23 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"1. The Regency Era is so completely different from the life that I have lived and I…"

Connie Saunders replied Dec 30, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) THE COUNTRY HOUSE COURTSHIP

27 Jan 7
Reply by Kathy Sammons Robinson

"1. I love the beautiful colors and also the evidence of a bountiful harvest. 4. In…"

Connie Saunders replied Oct 31, 2014 to OCTOBER 2014 FEATURED AUTHOR MOLLY NOBEL BULL - 4 BOOK GIVEAWAY

50 Nov 22, 2014

"1.  I think the unshakable and constant faith that the characters display are worth…"

Connie Saunders replied Feb 20, 2013 to FEBRUARY FEATURED AUTHOR NANCY MEHL - UNBREAKABLE - 10 BOOK GIVEAWAY

155 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Betti Mace

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service