Cheri Swalwell's Discussions (1,706)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like a lot of fun. I've never been there but I've heard it's beautiful.  It's…"

Cheri Swalwell replied May 2 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (5)Ebooks GOD'S JOY LASTS A LIFETIME

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"I've had a few vacations in Florida over the years with my family (one last year in…"

Cheri Swalwell replied May 2 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (5)Ebooks GOD'S JOY LASTS A LIFETIME

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"I love the name Masha. Did they get along?"

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"That's funny - thanks for sharing that story!  LOL "

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"That does sound fun.  Hopefully you get to go there often. "

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"That sounds like so much fun!  Those are the best kind of trips - lots of together t…"

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"We used to use family to puppy sit our dogs when we went away too - now we have had…"

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"I love the mountains.  Sounds like a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing.  "

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"Congratulations on winning!  I will send the book ASAP! "

Cheri Swalwell replied Apr 9 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB HIS PLAN, HIS PURPOSE

14 Apr 9
Reply by Sonnetta Jones

"I wish I had taken a test as a teenager to see what would be my ideal job.  I'm curi…"

Cheri Swalwell replied Apr 9 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB HIS PLAN, HIS PURPOSE

14 Apr 9
Reply by Sonnetta Jones

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service