Anne Rightler's Discussions (841)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"We have had several dogs in our married life. Tippy White Socks, Billy, Molly, and P…"

Anne Rightler replied Apr 20 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (5)Ebooks GOD'S JOY LASTS A LIFETIME

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"When I was 2-8 years old we lived in a house with a LONG wood-floor hallway upstairs…"

Anne Rightler replied Apr 20 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) SIGNED HB DEAD SEA RISING by JERRY B. JENKINS

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Peace During the Pain is a collection of poignant life stories of individuals and th…"

Anne Rightler replied Mar 22 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - CHERI SWALWELL

15 Mar 22
Reply by Anne Rightler

"Isaiah 41:10 is a 'go-to' verse for me for dealing w/ fear and anxiety. ‘Do not fear…"

Anne Rightler replied Mar 21 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB BEYOND RESOLUTION

24 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"When I pick out a book, it is usually because I have read the author before or someo…"

Anne Rightler replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY (1) PB BACK TO RESOLUTION

11 Mar 1
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"My first thought was...oops, the grandkids are up, I better get up and get going! Wa…"

Anne Rightler replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - CHERI SWALWELL

15 Mar 22
Reply by Anne Rightler

"I think the refrigerator/freezer might be difficult to live without. I like beverage…"

Anne Rightler replied Feb 19, 2013 to FEBRUARY FEATURED AUTHOR NANCY MEHL - UNBREAKABLE - 10 BOOK GIVEAWAY

155 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Betti Mace

"I enjoy western fiction because it gives a picture of our land and the people who li…"

Anne Rightler replied Jan 16, 2013 to JANUARY 2013 TRACIE PETERSON FEATURED AUTHOR OF

121 Feb 3, 2013

"I would have a hard time deciding which genre of literature I like the best as I enj…"

Anne Rightler replied Oct 22, 2012 to OCTOBER FEATURED AUTHOR ACE COLLINS 6 BOOK GIVEAWAY YELLOW PACKARD & CHRISTMAS STAR

235 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Ace Collins

"New to Mr. Kraus' books and when I look at the cover, it makes me think it must be m…"

Anne Rightler replied Sep 21, 2012 to SEPTEMBER 2012 - FEATURED AUTHOR - HARRY KRAUS - A HEART BEAT AWAY 10 BOOK GIVEAWAY

123 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Ileana Tsai

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service