Cathy DeYoung's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Favorite getaway is North Dakota, where we get a chance to visit our son and daughte…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Apr 21 to APRIL 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (5)Ebooks GOD'S JOY LASTS A LIFETIME

16 May 2
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"We make great grandma's  rolls from scratch. It's always a special treat and only fo…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Apr 21 to APRIL 2019 - FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) SIGNED HB DEAD SEA RISING by JERRY B. JENKINS

26 May 2
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"One of my favorite Bible verses is Joshua 1:9: "Do not be afraid or discouraged for…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Mar 20 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB HIS PLAN, HIS PURPOSE

14 Apr 9
Reply by Sonnetta Jones

"When I am fearful, I stop and pray. It usually helps to calm my spirit and remind me…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Mar 20 to MARCH 2019 -FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - (1) PB BEYOND RESOLUTION

24 Apr 4
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"Thank you so much!"

Cathy DeYoung replied Mar 1 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - CHERI SWALWELL

15 Mar 22
Reply by Anne Rightler

"Oooh!. Australia has always been one of our dream trips. Would love to do some snork…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY (1) PB BACK TO RESOLUTION

11 Mar 1
Reply by Nora St.Laurent

"We've been fascinated by the mystery of Oak Island. I would love to solve that!"

Cathy DeYoung replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY 2019 FEATURED AUTHOR GIVEAWAY - CHERI SWALWELL

15 Mar 22
Reply by Anne Rightler

"Thank you!"

Cathy DeYoung replied Feb 4 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PEACE DURING THE PAIN

23 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"While these area an older series, I love Hindss Feet On High Places, by Hannah Hurna…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Jan 23 to JANUARY 2019 - GIVEAWAY (1) PEACE DURING THE PAIN

23 Feb 4
Reply by Vickie Jameson

"I love feeling that I am part of another time. All of the wonderful descriptions car…"

Cathy DeYoung replied Dec 23, 2018 to DECEMBER 2018 GIVEAWAY (1) THE COUNTRY HOUSE COURTSHIP

27 Jan 7
Reply by Kathy Sammons Robinson

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service