GIVEAWAY STARTS SEPTEMBER  21st 

ENTER TODAY!

BACK COVER: Do you love the Harry Potter stories but want more oomph and action? Do you love Lord of the Rings but want faster pacing and kid-centered storylines? Well look no further. Aflred the Boy King series offers just that. It's about kids in an adventurous fantasy world, in epic battles, and learning about noble causes. Ron, the author, has been in Hollywood working in the industry for many years as a CG animator. Being in love with story and seeing wonderful works of fantasy come out, there was something missing for this storyteller. Ron decided to write a story he loved telling to his young daughters. An epic story about a computer-game playing boy being magically transported into a scary fantasy world. A grim realm in need of a hero. Kids will love reading this. Adults will love reading this, but more importantly, dads reading to their daughters, moms reading to their sons. Alfred the Boy King series will enthrall and move you, at whatever age.

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ENTERED!

1.  If you could have the vocabulary of any person on the planet, who would you pick? Why?

2. If you could control the lens of a satellite for one hour, so that you could watch any spot on earth, where would you point it? Why?

3. If you had to name a single best deed a stranger has done for you in your lifetime, what would it be?

CONGRATS to 

CINDI HOPPES

KRIS MARKOVICH

Your Names Were Drawn to receive Alfred books

I have sent your contact information to the author.

BLESSINGS

THANKS for helping make this a Book Fun Place to Be!

Nora :o)

CHECK OUT BOOKS TWO & THREE 

on Amazon! Click Book Cover!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

The best thing anyone has ever done for me was helping to care for my family when I was ill. I will always appreciate that. 

Last year I was trying to fly to Ireland and a stranger gave up her seat so I could get there.  That was pretty special!  

You picked hard questions!  Still trying to think of where I would want to watch on earth for an hour!

1. I would have the vocabulary of Leonardo Da Vinci. As a Renaissance Man, he knew a lot about a lot of things. My second choice would be Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who also had a great amount of intellect and insight. Imagine if he had lived through the Nazi Germany era. We could have learned even more from him than we can at present.

Hi,  I admire the Dali Lama, very much. If I could 

speak the language that he does, throughout the 

world, that is whom I would choose!

Many thanks, Cindi

I would love to have the vocab of a translator! 

These are very hard questions but my answer to #1 is Jesus Christ. He spoke words of wisdom, he was able to both comfort and convict with his choice of words and his parables and analogies were often confusing and enlightening! 

Thanks for your giveaway! 

CONGRATS to 

CINDI HOPPES

KRIS MARKOVICH

Your Names Were Drawn to receive Alfred books

I have sent your contact information to the author.

BLESSINGS

THANKS for helping make this a Book Fun Place to Be!

Nora :o)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service