GIVEAWAY STARTS

OCTOBER  21st 

ENTER TODAY!

BACK COVER: Do you love the Harry Potter stories but want more oomph and action? Do you love Lord of the Rings but want faster pacing and kid-centered storylines? Well look no further. Aflred the Boy King series offers just that. It's about kids in an adventurous fantasy world, in epic battles, and learning about noble causes. Ron, the author, has been in Hollywood working in the industry for many years as a CG animator. Being in love with story and seeing wonderful works of fantasy come out, there was something missing for this storyteller. Ron decided to write a story he loved telling to his young daughters. An epic story about a computer-game playing boy being magically transported into a scary fantasy world. A grim realm in need of a hero. Kids will love reading this. Adults will love reading this, but more importantly, dads reading to their daughters, moms reading to their sons. Alfred the Boy King series will enthrall and move you, at whatever age.

MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ENTERED!

1. Is there a favorite book of yours that you'd like to see made into a movie?

2. If your favorite book was made into a movie who would you like to see cast in what roles? Why? 

3. Any childhood books you'd like to see made into a movie? Or Re-made if it already is a movie? Who would you cast?

4. If your favorite book was made into a movie would you change the ending? and/or anything about the story?

CONGRATS TO NAMES DRAWN BELOW

AMY SMITH

VIRGINIA WINFIELD

THANKS to everyone who participated. I've sent your contact information to the author.

MORE Book Fun Ahead for November and December.

Tell your Friends!

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

CHECK OUT BOOKS TWO & THREE 

on Amazon! Click Book Cover!

If you have any question please feel free to contact me nora@bookfunmagazine.com

Nora St.Laurent

#AD Contest Sponsored by Author/Publisher

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

I can't think of a particular book that would be a good movie. I love to read and books are such a special way of escaping to another world. While I enjoy movies, they just can't compete with reading a good book.  

Heidi was my favorite kids book and it has made it to the movie screen. I’d probably not change the ending! 

My mind is a total blank when it comes to childhood books I would want made into a movie.  We did not have alot of books on the mission field to read. I mostly read whatever I could get my hands on. One that really stands out was a book about a girl who was making a quilt while her grandmother told her stories about indians and traveling west to pass the time. But I do not have a clue what the name of the book was. It would have made a good movie.  Similar to the princess bride where the grandfather is reading the boy a story while he is sick

One of my favorite books as a child was Where the Red Fern Grows.  I would love to see it made in to a new movie.  I don’t know who I would want to play the parts.

CONGRATS TO NAMES DRAWN BELOW

AMY SMITH

VIRGINIA WINFIELD

THANKS to everyone who participated. I've sent your contact information to the author.

MORE Book Fun Ahead for November and December.

Tell your friends.

Blessings

Nora :o)

TBCN Where Book Fun Begins!

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service