Sponsored by Elk Lake Publishing   #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (103 pages):

My precious Princess and Daughter, will you trust My love for you? Will you lay your will, your desires, your decisions at the foot of My throne? Will you place your heart in My unseen hand and trust Me?

Others have walked those paths of challenge before you:
Rebekah and Rahab,
Jezebel and Deborah,
Job’s wife and the woman of Shunem,
Bathsheba and Hannah,
Naomi and the Syrophoenician woman,
Sarah and Lydia.

There are many more. Each of these women faced a choice:
Jealousy, obedience, power, prayer, forgiveness, temptation.

The heart of the Father offers His Daughters a priceless gift, a treasure chest of encouragement. Lean back against His love. Open His Word.
Listen as He asks:
My precious Princess and Daughter,
will you trust My love for you?

Kathy Collard Miller is an award-winning author who published her first book in 1984. Her fifty books include the Daughters of the King Bible Study series, Partly Cloudy with Scattered Worries, and Never Ever Be the Same (co-written with husband, Larry). She has written in a variety of non-fiction categories including Bible studies, commentaries, and books on spiritual growth. As a popular women’s conference speaker, she loves to motivate and inspire women to live out their inheritance in Christ through humor, stories, and biblical, practical ideas. She has spoken in over thirty states and eight foreign countries. She and her husband of over forty-five years speak about marriage and family, both nationally and internationally. Kathy has had over two hundred of her articles printed in magazines and blogs. She has appeared on many TV and radio programs such as The 700 Club. She lives in Southern California and is the mother of two grown children and grandmother of one.

Jeanie Dannheim Janice Sisemore
Janice Garey Heather Bireley
Becky Penny Marks
Joan Boxell Jackie McNutt
Robbi Bourne Jacqueline Robertson
Beth Erin Carrie Gould
Derinda Babcock Trish Hedrick

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

This is a series of 10 lessons that use women of the Bible to teach a godly response to deal with the common difficulties of life that we all face from time to time.  Each lesson highlights two different biblical women – one that responded to a certain situation in a negative or sinful manner while the other in a positive or rightful way.

The lessons provide thought provoking questions to help the reader (group) to grow deeper into a closer relationship with God and others.  The study is both practical and relational for women as the author shows an understanding of women’s needs and concern.

I found that this book gave me some new and different insights into the women of the Bible.

I received this free book from Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review which is also posted on the Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites.

Thank you for letting me read and review. Review below
Beautifully written. Can be used for bible study but I really enjoyed it at home as a personal study.
Loved the layout of this book. Each lesson has a specific topic that follows through to questions that are very thought provoking. You also have bible verses to look up based on each lesson. After each lesson there is a letter that is very special.
I really enjoyed how everything is layed out for the lay person. Very insightful and and inspirational taking on life situations for women of the bible into today's struggles for women.
I recieved this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.
Posted to Amazon 'Goodreads, LibraryThing, Facebook, Twitter,BAM,Instagram,Tumblr. Still trying to post to Barnes and Noble having trouble with their site.

This is a great bible study using different women from the Bible.  The author gives you two different women from the bible for several different situations, and how they responded the right way or the wrong way.

I definitely would recommend this book.

I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher through TBCN/BookFun in exchange for my honest review.

This review was posted to  Amazon.

Choices of the Heart by Kathy Collard Miller is a Daughters of the King Bible Series.  This ten-lesson Bible Study is for individuals or groups.  These interesting and informative lessons focus on well-known women of the Bible like Rebekah, Rahab, Bathsheba, Miriam, and Hannah and lesser known ones like the Woman of Shunem, and the Samaritan woman.  The lessons explore trusting God’s goodness, forgiveness, obeying God’s plan, praying powerfully, honesty, jealousy, discontent and more.

Scripture-based questions guide reflection and other in-depth questions and personal exercises are helpful.  The author includes a fictional letter from the heavenly Father to his daughter based upon the truths of the lesson for each session.  These lessons are good for daily or weekly personal devotional study.  I recommend this book for those who would like to learn more about the women of the Bible.  I received this book through TBCN in exchange for an honest review.  (posted on Amazon, Good Reads, Christian Books, Deeper Shopping, Barnes & Noble, and Books-a-Million)

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service