***** SPONSORED BY DESTINY IMAGE: THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF PEACE by DENNIS AND DR. JEN CLARK - 30 PAPERBACKS U.S. ONLY - ADDRESSES SENT 3-28-15

Sponsored by Destiny Image.  #ad.

ABOUT BOOK:

Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Even though Christians have Jesus living inside of them, supernatural peace is often missing from their lives. Dennis and Jen Clark show you what true peace looks like and how to enjoy it. Peace is not a problem-free life. Instead, it is God’s power that gives you strength, joy, purpose, and victory, even when you are going through difficult times.

You will learn how:

• Peace gives you new options in the middle of circumstances: Don’t be overwhelmed by the trials of life anymore!
  • Peace empowers you to do God’s will: You have a constant source of strength through challenges and opposition!
  • Peace releases Heaven’s power into your situations: Since peace is everywhere in Heaven, discover how it can be everywhere in your life now!

Everyone is looking for peace. And yet the Prince of Peace already lives inside of you. Start walking in the supernatural power of peace today and show the world that Jesus is alive!

ABOUT AUTHORS:

Dennis and Dr. Jen minister together as a husband and wife team, pastoring Kingdom Life Church in Fort Mill, South Carolina. They are also founder/directors of Full Stature Ministries. Dr. Jen holds a Th.D. in theology and B.S., M.S. and Ed.S. degrees in psychology.

PAPERBACKS PAPERBACKS
Christina Spicuzza Lana Phillips 
Victoria Brinius Cynthia Hopper
Pamela Jo Meitzler Debra Lindquist
Virginia Winfield Jackie McNutt
Dr. Wesley Rose Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Joan Boxell Heather Shrum
Mary Whitcomb Becky Boerner
Robbi Bourne Blanche Henry
Sherree Walker Shirley Strait
Donna McGinnis Cecelia Lester
Karen Ketcham L. Cherie Kasper
Diana Montgomery Cheri Swalwell
Gee Dixon Kimberly Neal
Heather Bireley

Views: 152

Replies to This Discussion

Dennis and Jen Clark conveys to you through this book how to bring more peace into your life beyond what we have known before. Even with Jesus in our hearts, we may need more peace than we currently are experiencing.
Read and learn through the chapters how and why you need to do this to bring aI having for in your life.
I would recommend this to all who are looking for more than they already have with the saving power of Jesus in your lives, more peace.
I have received this book from bookfun.org in exchange for an honest review.
I have left reviews on Amazon, Deeper Shopping, Facebook,  and CBD

The authors of this book have sought to “get the most of God” as they possibly can.  In their search for growing deeper in the Christ life, they have discovered true peace.  That is the message of this book.  Over the years, both of the authors have studied every ramification of God’s peace.  They have traveled around the United States and Canada sharing their findings.

In this study they present lessons regarding:  peace as a person, the kingdom of peace, the supernatural power of peace, power peace or warfare peace, the covenant of peace, growing in the grace and knowledge of God, and the 5G’s of peace.  From Psalm 23 they have gleaned the 5 G’s of peace through which God:  governs, guides, gathers, guards, and grounds us in His peace.  By following these guidelines the reader can go to a deeper place in Christ and can know peace within as well as project it for others to see.

This is quite a compelling book.  It makes the reader desire to grow to “get the most of God” just as the authors have found for their own lives.  I highly recommend this book to all searching for peace.

I received this free book from Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review.  I have posted on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Peace-  who doesn’t want peace in their lives?  This book addresses how to achieve peace through making Jesus Lord of your life.  Dennis and Dr. Clark give personal testimonies of how God has transformed their lives because they have learned how to walk in “supernatural peace”.  This book strives to teach the reader how to “yield to the peace of God in everyday life”.   They have included a Daily Rule of Peace which they call “The Five-Fold Ministry of Peace for you apply to your own life.

This was an interesting book with a lot of great points. 

I was given this book for my honest  review  by Destiny Image through Book Club Network.

I had the privilege of reading The Supernatural Power of Peace by Dennis and Dr. Jen Clark.  This book was very inspiring.  I loved reading about the personal accounts they shared about their own lives and also how they brought it all together with Scripture.  I came away with a better understanding of God’s peace after reading this book and would recommend it for a personal Bible study, Bible study group, or reading it with one other person to discuss the different topics in depth.

I received this book for free from The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review.  I have posted on Deeper Shopping, Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.

I have not received this book yet. I won it in March. Thanks
Thereadmaster@me.com. Virginia Winfield

This is a very interesting guide on how to  obtain the peace of God.

I really liked this book. Peace is often hard for me to achieve in my personal life and I now have a deeper understanding of how to access it, and enjoy the difference it can make.

I have read other books on peace, but this one is very easy to understand, it is excellent for personal study and also would be great in a group study.

I received this book through The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest opinion.

I will also post on Amazon; Deeper Shopping, and CBD

Are you searching for Peace? Dennis and Dr. Jen Clark have found true peace and have written an inspiring book as a guide on how we can find the Supernatural Power of God's peace.
Even though we have asked Jesus into our hearts many are missing God's supernatural peace. I know I struggle finding the peace I need in times of trails. The Clark's show us in their book how God transformed their lives and how He can transform ours. This book will help you find His peace.
If you need this peace I recommend you read this book.

I received a copy of this book from bookfun.org for my honest opinion and review.

Review posted on goodreads, deepershopping, christianbook and amazon

Supernatural Power of Peace by authors Dennis and Dr. Jen Clark is a 208 page paperback book. The cover on this Spiritual Growth book published by Destiny Umage is intriguing and immediately caught my eye. This was an interesting book. It included a lot of information on how to get peace, true peace, into one's life. The authors tell how they were able to receive the supernatural peace from God and pass this information on in their book. The writing style was nice and made the book easy to follow. I rated it a 3 out of 5 stars. A copy was provided in exchange for my honest opinion from The Book Club Network. Reviews were posted on Amazon, B&N, CBD, Deepershopping, Goodreads, and The Book Club Network.

The Super Natural Power of Peace by Dennis and Dr. Jen Clark is a book  that talks about how to keep and get God's peace.   The books tells you how you can have true peace in the midst of any situation.  I enjoyed reading  Dr. Jen and Dennis personal stories of how they have maintained  peace in their heart.   For me one of the meaningful parts of the book  was when the Clark's talked about Abraham.  They shared how it was not Abraham's story, but the God story.  Abraham did God's will not his own.   I found myself drawn into this book.  I started working on maintaining peace in my own life, and continue to feel like God is changing me and reminding me the privilege of doing God's will and not my own.

I was given this book by The Book Club Network.  I did not have to give a positive review.

posted on Amazon, CBD, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads 

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service