***** REVIEWS FOR WHITAKER HOUSE: CHANGE YOUR TRAJECTORY BY DALE C BRONNER - 30 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) - ADDRESSSES SENT 10-27-15

Sponsored by Whitaker House #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (192 pages):

Our lives are like objects hurtling through time, constantly colliding with changing circumstances or situations that send us careening down new trajectories; new paths. "Change," however, doesn't have to be a bad word. When we learn how to respond to it, change can make the rest of our lives even better. Experienced church founder and pastor Bishop Dale Bronner explains in practical terms how to take responsibility for our trajectory instead of panicking over change or stagnating from lack of change. With helpful principles, motivation, and personal stories, this book is a guide for any Christian who wants to work hard and become a master of change. Although some adversity may be inevitable along the way, our only true failure is a failure to launch in a new trajectory when times, situations, and circumstances change around us. Bronner encourages us to prophesy our future and to realize that the power in God's Word can take us to a new and better place.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Bishop Dale C. Bronner is the founder/senior pastor of Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral in Atlanta, Georgia, an interdenominational ministry founded in 1991 and now thriving with more than 19,000 members. Many regard Bishop Bronner as a leader's leader. He is a sought–after conference speaker, a leadership trainer, and the author of Get A Grip (1996), Guard Your Gates (2002), A Check Up From the Neck Up (2003), Treasure Your Silent Years (2004), Home Remedies (2005), and Pass the Baton (2006). Bishop Bronner's message reaches millions daily through his international multimedia broadcast. He resides in Atlanta with his wife, Nina. They are the proud parents of four daughters and one son, and the proud grandparents of two beautiful granddaughters.

PAPERBACKS PAPERBACKS
Joan Nienhuis Lana Phillips
Deana Dick Charity L
Sonnetta Jones Jackie McNutt
Virginia Winfield Jacqueline Robertson
Joan Boxell Kathy Schemmel
Mary Whitcomb Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Nancee Marchinowski Betti Mace
Lori Weller Cindy Augustine
Christie Hicks L. Cherie Kasper
Penny Marks Marianne Barkman
Kathy Sparks Victor Gentile
Amy Smelser Angela Hohn 

Views: 311

Replies to This Discussion

Have you ever heard the saying,"Change, it is a comin?" There has been so much change over the years that have affected our lives. We use cell phones instead of good old fashioned get togethers to keep in touch. We live in a fast world where everything has to be done quickly. We are always in a hurry and never have time to really enjoy ourselves. But what happens when something changes in our live? Are we prepared for a job change? If we have an argument with someone, do we let it affect out future relationships? God is ready to change us but are we ready for the change?

When you go through a broken heart, a sickness or even a job change, God is right there with you. "He will never leave us nor forsake us." That is good news to know He is always right there, to encourage us and bring us comfort and strength. The author tells us that "adapt, improve, observe and connect are fundamental approaches that will allow you to respond appropriately to change and to plan appropriately for transition."
God wants us to get excited about change even when you feel like the trial you are going through is hard. He wants us to expand our vision, in Jeremiah 29:11 it says, "for I know the plans I have for you , plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." I can remember pastors saying," God will never give you more than you can handle ." Sometimes we wonder if we can handle the trials, but be encouraged that He will never leave you, nor forsake you."

The author explains in detail the nine signs that your trajectory is changing. We will have new people come into out path. There will be new problems as you transition into trajectory. God will take you to new places and give you new responsibilities. As we begin to experience new perspectives , He will prepare us and give us new priorities. I'm excited about the new passion we will have and that He will give us provision as we move in the right direction that God has for us.

I became so engrossed in the book, I forgot about everything around me. I felt a new stirring in me and a new excitement that I haven't had in a long time. The author writes with passion as he tells us to take action. It is time to prepare ourselves to hear from God. Don't let others discourage you as you hear from God. You are the only one who knows what He says to you. "You must give up your past in order to possess your future."

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

target="_blank">
https://www.librarything.com/work/16737213/book...

target="_blank">
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1437359246
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R1HI1TUPSJ35UB/ref=cm_cr_...
http://deana0326.blogspot.com/2015/11/change-your-trajectory-by-dal...
My review has also been posted on Deepershopping.
I posted my review to all of the places that sell this great book. Thank you for letting me review. Review is below.

This book was given to me at a time when everything seemed hopeless. This book is life changing. The author makes you realize that not everything is going t be roses. We all have hurt, tragedy, and disappointment throughout our lives but Bishop Bonner helps you navigate through all of it. He helps you become closer to God and have the relationship we all can achieve. Just like the title says all you need to do is change your trajectory. Everyone needs to read this book. Thank you and God Bless.

I have read the book and blogged my review: http://bit.ly/1NNbzjR

That blog posts to Facebook and Google+. I also placed reviews on Amazon, CBD, Deeper Shopping, Shelfari, GoodReads, and Twitter.

Here is the text of my blogged review:

Bronner wants us to be proactive and be prepared for the change coming our way. It will come. He wants us to be in the flow of what God is doing and that means a new trajectory for us.

We are in for a journey, Bronner writes. He wants us to have joy and blessings on the way. He helps us understand the difference between transition and change. He advises us to adapt, improve, observe, and connect. He reminds us that God wants us us to draw closer to Him, especially in times of confusion. We must be obedient to God's direction.

Bronner walks us through the indications of a new trajectory. He has good teaching on how to be an active participant in and not a victim of change. He reminds us the importance of our thoughts and gives skills and practices to help us, like developing a vision.

I really appreciate that his book is not a get rich kind of book. He advocates hard work. “If it was an overnight success,” he writes, “ then it was a long, long night.” (151) He wants us to be industrious and take the initiative. He helps us deal with failure and gives practical ideas for the important discipline of prayer. He weaves in lessons from the Bible throughout.

I like how encouraging Bronner is, reminding us we are here at this time by God's doing and by His grace. God has uniquely qualified each of us for a task and Bronner wants us to be competent at it. He has good suggestions to that end. I especially love his “also” principle.

This is a good book for people who are facing a transition in their life or feel God is calling them to make a change. You'll find great encouragement and practical suggestions for your journey.

My rating: 4/5 stars.

Dale C. Bronner has transitioned through many jobs and ministries. He was called to the pastorate at age twenty-seven and founded Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral two years later. He is a conference speaker, leadership trainer, and author of several books. He and his wife live in Atlanta. They have five children and two grandchildren.

Whitaker House, 192 pages.

I received a complimentary copy of this book through The Book Club Network for the purpose of an independent and honest review.

This is absolutely one of the best books I have read on dealing with change.

If you are tired of feeling frozen in your circumstances, unsure of how to deal with what life throws at you, then this book is for you.

With wonderful spiritual advice, and clear steps to take, the book is divided into three parts , filled with clear and inspiring advice to move through your circumstances and develop a new vision and overcome failure.

i received this book through The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest opinion.

It will also be posted on Amazon; C B D and Deeper Shopping

Change is not an easy thing to attain. We tend to dig in our heels and refuse to budge, unless that change produces satisfaction that is easily obtained. Bishop Bronner has laid out some tools for readers to use in making positive changes in our lives that will benefit us through our Christian walk.

First we need to determine what changes we "need" to make, and face our fears. Change is difficult due to the uncertainty of what lies ahead. The suggestions given throughout this book create comfort measures to enable us to embrace those changes. Change Your Trajectory is a step by step way to reprogram the way we think and approach the future with confidence. We need to be sensitized to listen and hear what God wants us to do to in order to flourish in our relationship with him. Ultimately we need to learn how to praise and glorify him.

Change Your Trajectory is a valuable tool for new Christians as well as those who are seasoned Christians. Everyone has room for change, particularly in our faith walk. I learned many sensible suggestions, and encourage others to read and practice the lessons provided in this book. 

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from The Book Club Network For Readers Only program in exchange for my honest review. All expressed opinions are my own, and no monetary compensation was received for this review. 

Copies of this review were left at the following locations: Amazon, B&N, CBD, Deeper Shopping, Books A Million, Goodreads, LibraryThing, Facebook & groups, http://www.bookfun.org/profiles/blogs/change-your-trajectory-by-dal... & http://perspectivesbynancee.blogspot.com/2016/02/change-your-trajec...

Change Your Trajectory is an enlightening book. It gives you the steps needed  to make a change and overcome failure. It is a book of encouragement and hope in the way it is presented.

I received the book from the Book Club Network in exchange for my honest opinion. 

This review will be posted on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christianbook, and Goodreads.

Change is hard but making positive changes in our lives can bring great rewards.
God want to direct our lives but we need to listen prayerfully to Him.  He has a purpose for everyone's life even if you haven't discovered it yet.
This book is especially encouraging for those going through life-changing events.
I received a free copy of this book from the bookclubnetwork in exchange for an honest review. I have posted reviews on christianbook.com, booksamillion and barnesandnoble.

I never received this book, so I was unable to review it

Unfortunately, we live in a time of change and flux. This can add uncertainty to our lives and make us very uncomfortable. This great book will give you ideas and tips to experience joy while going through the constant changes we face every day. 

Bishop Bronner begins by explaining the difference between change and transition. This difference is important to remember as we navigate our way through change. Transition will cause an emotional impact, one that we don’t always see coming and in many cases, will be painful. The one thing we can depend on is God.

As you delve further into this book, you will find ways to handle the changes and experience God in new ways that you can’t imagine. Learning new skills is never easy, but with the ideas presented, you can gradually make small adjustments in your thinking and in adapting to new skills. Your trajectory will have some moments of back sliding and failure, but using awareness, new skills and staying connected to others will bring you back on track.

The last third of the book presents 10 Principles for Changing Your Trajectory. These great principles will aid you greatly in getting started, and will help you to stay focused on handling the emotional part and focusing on God. One principle that I am working hard at changing is to seek God first and not run to the phone to seek answers from others. That one principle hit me smack in the face when I read “leave the phone alone and go to the throne.” 

This is a gem of a book and I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to read it. This is one of those books that I will enjoy reading again and again as I keep moving on my new trajectory. I would highly recommend this book to everyone.

I was given this book free by Book Club Network in exchange for an honest review.

In his book, Change Your Trajectory, author Dale Bronner writes about change.  Now, like most people, I don’t like change especially if it sneaks up and surprises me.  In his book he gives some much needed advice and wisdom on how to look at changes and how to move on and live joyful lives even in the midst of uncertainty.  He defines the meaning of change and transition for us in a way that makes sense and shows us that it is the internal transition not the outward change so much that what we have to muddle through.  Using scripture and reminding us of our better life in the world to come, he wants us to remember that even though we live in a constant changing world and circumstances of our life, we serve a God who is unchanging and forever remains the same.  We can count on that and have a hope that the changes God is allowing to come into our lives is for our development, which is more important than our happiness to God.  This is a book that I will be keeping for years to come.  I received a copy of this book for an honest review from The Book Club Network, Inc. and the opinions are my own.

I have posted my review on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Christianbook, Deeper Shopping, and my personal blog: http://pausefortales.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-change-your-trajec...

Change Your Trajectory by Bishop Dale C. Bronner is an encouraging book about change in one's life. Everything everywhere is changing so it is a relevant book. How. Does one deal with the pressure and stress of change in life. Bishop Bronner helps answer this and teaches how to manage time, prioritize, adapt, and to improve. Based on Biblical truths and principles, it is a wonderful Christian Living/Personal Growth book. This is a helpful book for anyone. It teaches to be champions and not victims of change by seeking God and His will for our lives. It encourages prayer and a closeness with God. The author wants us to be in tune with what God has planned for us and is doing in our lives so that we might change the direction we are currently heading. Sometimes the path we are on is not the right one. Sometimes the bath we are on is without joy. We need to change lanes and change attitudes. There will most likely be obstacles along our journey but we are to be happy as we make our way. Praying we should ask for God's blessing. We are to seek God's purpose for our lives and put in the work required to achieve it. I gave this book a 5 out of 5 stars. I would definitely recommend it. A copy was provided to me through The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review. Reviews were posted on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christianbookdistributors.com, Deeper Shopping, and Good Reads.

This is an amazing book. There is so much information about how to look at change through God's eyes.

Favorite quote was found on Page 81
There's nothing more powerful than getting a picture of your future that will cause you to be pregnant with purpose and give birth to action.

Everyone can find something that they can take away from this book.
It will change your perspective and make you look at your life and welcome changes.

Any book that makes you want to look into the scriptures more is a good read.

I received this book for free from Bookfun.org for an honest review. This review will be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, etc.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service