*****REVIEWS FOR SPONSORED BY DESTINY IMAGE: THE POWER OF RIGHT THINKING BY KERRY KIRKWOOD - 20 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 6.22.16

Sponsored by Destiny Image   #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (224 pages):

Let the Holy Spirit Transform Your Thoughts

Is your life everything you would like it to be? Do you feel like you are fulfilling your destiny or do you constantly fight against thoughts of condemnation, fear, hopelessness, or self-doubt?

Many quote the Bible proverb, "As a man thinks, so is he." Your thoughts direct your words, shape your future, and ultimately determine your destiny. Kirkwood shows you how to let go of destructive thought patterns and exchange them for life-producing thoughts!

Receive practical tools to:

1. agree with God about who you are—and learn how to renew your mind using the Bible.
  2. discern between God's voice that brings life and truth—and the devil's voice that speaks lies.
  3. meditate on God's promises—and start releasing the prophetic power of God's thoughts over your life, family, and future.

The enemy tries to keep you from fulfilling God's purpose for your life by bombarding your mind with lies and torment. Stop agreeing with him! Align your thoughts with God's and allow the Holy Spirit to prophetically shape your thinking so that your mind is under Heaven's influence.

Access the power of right thinking to transform your body, soul, and spirit!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Kerry Kirkwood is the founding pastor of the Trinity Fellowship Church in Tyler, TX. He carries a strong prophetic anointing and speaks into the lives of individuals, churches, and regions. Pastor Kerry has authored two books and has appeared numerous times on Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural!, and on radio. In the last two decades, Pastor Kerry journeyed simultaneously as senior pastor, worshipper, and prophetic voice, and brings a wealth of wisdom and experience to the body of Christ.

PAPERBACKS  PAPERBACKS
Helen Joyce Pearson
Deana Dick Christie Hicks
Holly Morris Penny Marks
Melissa Finnegan Debra Lindquist
Joan Boxell Jackie McNutt
Robbi Bourne Jacqueline Robertson
Kelly Latimer Mary Hake
Debra Gustitus Ann Cuddy
Sarah Storm  Larry Goodale
Barbara Jo Gill Cheri Swalwell

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

The Power of Right Thinking by Kerry Kirkwoood is a great tool to study and remind oneself of God's truths.  It directs the reader in a very realistic way to change ones thought life and put the focus back on God. 

I received this book for free from the Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review.

This slim volume could be life-changing. As the subtitle states, “Transform Your Thoughts, Transform Your World.” This is a book I will reread and refer back to as I seek to do what it says. The author addresses thoughts and their connections to our past, including disappointment and fear. He explains how we either agree with Satan or with God by what we believe and expect. Faith plays a key role. “Faith is not a mind over matter idea, but it is the reality that God will do what He said” (page 81). Mr. Kirkwood also addresses right brain versus left brain thinking as it relates to spiritual matters. The book’s 13 chapters are arranged in two main sections and filled with vital information and instructions for how to operate mentally as God intended His children to. I received a complimentary copy of this book. The review is my honest opinion. I had to read this slowly to savor the truth it unfolded.

Posted reviews on FB, Amazon, BAM & CBD.

The Power of Right Thinking, written by Kerry Kirkwood, is a book that helps the reader change their way of thinking. With the use of Bible verses, the author provides tools to learn how to renew you mind by using the Bible. As well as how to tell the difference between God's voice and the devil's voice. And finally to meditate on God's promises. With the use of this book we can get out thoughts aligned with God's and let the Holy Spirit change our way of thinking . The author points out that God says things to build us up yet Satan wants us to be toxic with thoughts of hopelessness and suspicion. We can know if our thoughts come from God, as those thoughts will give us peace and hope. We are trained to be skeptical and think bad things will happen. It is work to change our thoughts to more positive thought.

The author also points out that changing our thoughts can also affect our health. Health conditions can be caused by stress and anger issues. Toxic thoughts can turn off genes that fight diseases. Our negative thoughts can actually make us sick. When we acknowledge how powerful our thoughts can be we open up new possibilities. We can actually change our physical conditions.

There are so many important issues in this book. This is not a quick read book, it is a book to be read a little at a time, allowing time to think on what the author has written and how it can be incorporated into your thought process. It actually took me several weeks to read through this book with allowing myself time to think and ponder on what is written. I especially thought the author's suggestion to take just a few seconds to focus on our thought process was very helpful. By doing this I have been able to see that during tough situations, my thoughts tend to be very negative. By realizing this I am more likely to turn the situations over to God.

I received a copy of this book from Book Club network. This is my honest opinion of the book.

Thank you for allowing me to read and review this book.  I have posted my review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Books, DeeperShopping, GoodReads and on my blog.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service