***** REVIEWS FOR MORGAN JAMES FAITH: JUST A LITTLE GIRL BY DR. VICTORIA SARVADI - 20 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 11.18.16

Sponsored by Morgan James Faith  #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (300 pages):

When eighteen-year- old Victoria dies in the ICU and encounters an angel that gives her aprophetic mandate from God, her insatiable quest for spiritual enlightenment begins. As compelling as any contemporary novel, this dramatic and inspiring true story is a roller-coaster ride through supernatural experience, denominational enlightenment, and a teenage marriage that not only survives the loss of a child but thrives through unbeatable odds. Shining a fresh light on the theology of a Jewish Jesus, the author deftly weaves the history of the Christian faith from its genesis of the first century to the present-day Greco-Roman Christianity―all the while giving us an up close and personal glimpse of an extraordinary life.
A devoted wife, mother of six, and grandmother of nineteen, Victoria refuses to succumb to age and limitations. Far from Just a Little Girl, Victoria Sarvadi’s unconventional journey from teenage motherhood to Hebraic scholar and teacher will captivate and consume you from start to finish.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dr. Victoria Sarvadi received her Th.M. and Th.D. in 2005 from the former Center for the Study of Biblical Research in Glendora, California, accredited at the time by the University of the State of California. A certified minister in the Hebraic Christian Global Community since 2000, she is a frequent contributor to Restore! Magazine, a publication of the HCGC. She has been a speaker for conferences, congregations, women’s ministry groups, Bible studies, and at the Vision for Israel Sukkot Conferences in Jerusalem, Israel. As a featured guest on national and international radio and television programs, her appearances on both the Crossover Program and Brad TV have been seen worldwide.

PAPERBACKS PAPERBACKS
Deana Dick Diane Higgins 
Victoria Brinius Jacqueline Robertson
Becky Lori Parrish
Melissa Finnegan Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Joan Boxell Penny Marks
Rebecca Phelps Anne Rightler
Megan Jones Victoria Pless
Lori Weller Carrie Gould
Shannon Clark Charlene Durham
Mary Arndt Cheri Swalwell

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the review Deana

This autobiography by Victoria Sarvadi is such a compelling read. It recounts her clinical death at the age of 18 and meeting her guardian angel. This started her on her spiritual journey and changed her life. I appreciate her honesty about the difficulties she faced. I loved reading about her faith and how she and her family were used to strengthen the Judaic Christian movement. This is a thought -provoking book and I highly recommend it.

I was given a complimentary copy of this book from the Publisher. I did not have to write a positive review and this is my honest opinion.

Thanks for the review Carrie

Just a Little Girl by Victoria Sarvadi is quite an inspiring memoir. The author shares her spiritual journey from childhood to the present and makes the reader feel as if she is just sharing with a friend across the kitchen table. Even as a teenager she felt God's love in a transformational way and knew she needed people around her who were motivated by the Spirit of God to offer counsel and direction. In a near death experience, Victoria meets her guardian angel and begins to realize God has a plan for her life. Through financial highs and lows, physical health and illness, and a monumentally stressed life, the author shares how God molded her theological beliefs and continued to strengthen her belief in Yeshua. As she and her husband worshiped in and learned from different denominations she truly was just a little girl who was ready to let God use her. This is a compelling story of a woman who knew God had called her to seek Him, receive His truth and teach it and that is what she did.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Book Club network. A favorable review was not required and opinions are my own.
I have posted reviews on the following sites: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Deepershopping, Christian Book, Booksamillion, LibraryThing, GoodReads and NetGalley, if available.

Thanks for the review Anne

Just a Little Girl was a very interesting read.  I enjoyed the autobiographical style of the book.  It seemed very personal and relatable.  Her testimony very real in the book, showing her struggles and her spiritual journey.  I enjoyed the candidness of the book and enjoyed getting to know her much better through her testimony. 

I received this book for free from The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review.  All opinions expressed are mine. 

I have posted reviews on the following sites:  Amazon, Goodreads, Deeper Shopping

Thanks for the review Paulette

Thank you for letting me read and review. Posted to Amazon, Goodreads, LibraryThing, Facebook, Twitter, Barnes and Noble, Pinterest, Litsy, Tumblr, and CBD. Review below

Beautifully written, spiritual memoir that grabs your attention quickly. I would recommend this well written book to everyone.
I recieved this wonderful book from the BookClub Network and author for an honest review.

Thanks for the review Penny

Just A Little Girl by Victoria Sarvadi is an incredibly inspiring book.  Not only does the author share her amazing life journey, successes, and challenging times, but also she imparts wisdom and knowledge about Yeshua and the Jewish foundation of Christianity.

Her life story, the “passionate pursuit” of the Jewish Jesus—Yeshua—begins as a teenage mother with her death on an ICU bed when a powerful messenger (Peretz—Messiah) reveals to her the grid of time and space for the rest of her life—God’s plan for her future.  As she returns to life, God’s instruction for her is to access the gifts of knowledge, wisdom, and understanding, already gifted to her.

Her intriguing life story, in itself, is reason enough to read the book but there is so much more.  She imparts the discoveries and knowledge that she has acquired concerning the Jewish roots of Christianity; enlightenment about Christian denominations; and Hebrew language, culture, and religious traditions.  There is so much important information to revisit and study again.  In addition, the Endnotes contain a wealth of references, websites, and scriptures that can be explored by those who desire to delve deeper.  I cannot recommend enough this book that I received through TBCN in exchange for an honest review.  I apologize that I did not post this review earlier.  (posted on Amazon, Good Reads, Christian Books, Deeper Shopping, Barnes & Noble, and Books-a-Million)

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service