***** REVIEWS FOR JILL TOMLINSON: FORGIVEN, FAVORED, AND FREE BY JILL TOMLINSON - 10 EBOOKS (ALL) & 20 PB (US ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 9-25-15

Sponsored by Jill Tomlinson:  #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (112 pages):   Are you weary of feeling beat-down, beat-up, and weak when you know you should be living as an overcomer? Do you desire to experience true and lasting victory in your life? Do you long to live the abundant, blessed life for yourself that you have only heard about from others? Do you want to pray prayers that move mountains? You don’t have to settle for one more day of mediocrity! You are forgiven, favored, and free! In Forgiven, Favored, and Free you will become more aware of who you are, whose you are, and the glorious inheritance that has been provided for your life here and now! Discover the God-given rights you have as a son or daughter of the King and learn to exercise those rights as you confidently apply them to every situation. Explore practical keys that will empower you to live a genuinely triumphant life – not something fake or conjured up. Learn how to tap into the truly blessed and abundant life Jesus came to bring you and leave defeat, lack, discouragement, and even sickness in the past. Transform your mind, encourage your heart, and begin walking as the heir of God that you are today!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Jill is President and co-founder of Transcend Ministries. She is an author and speaker. The desire of her heart is to see complacency eradicated, broken lives healed, and captives freed from debilitating lies of the enemy. She speaks straight to the heart, addressing sometimes difficult and overlooked issues so men and women of God can rise to greater levels of victory as they discover their unique purpose.

EBOOKS PAPERBACKS PAPERBACKS
Trish Hedrick Deana Dick Kechell Jackson
Janice Sisemore Janice Garey Rachel Dodson
Maira Ovalle Sarah Wells Jackie McNutt
Cindy Regnier Melissa Finnegan Jacqueline Robertson
Deborah Dunson Joan Boxell Vickie Jameson
Shannon Hogan Mary Whitcomb Danielle Poll
Chris Harry Penny Marks Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Sonnetta Jones Diane Higgins Ashley Wintters
Beula Amy Smelser Anne Rightler
Virginia Winfield Charity L Connywithay

Views: 331

Replies to This Discussion

This is a great book it helps us to have the right relationship with God.

I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher through TBCN/BookFun in exchange for my honest review.

This review was posted to  Amazon.

This is a small book but it will have a big impact. My favorite part was how the author points out that we are worth it all to God. We may not feel worthy, but He loves us anyway. The key is to trust God and believe Him. We are a work in progress and God is never finished with us.
The book flows wonderfully and once you read it, you will realize God wants you to be happy and wants you to excel. You are a child of the King. I really love the feeling I get when I read this book. As I said it isn't a long book, but it is one you will want to keep.
This was a 5/5 for me. I recommend it for anyone wanting a closer walk with God.
Thank you to the publisher for the review copy of this book. I received this book in exchange for an honest review and the opinions stated above are 100% mine.

Review Title: Flourish in Your Status (review of Forgiven, Favored, & Free by Jill M. Tomlinson) Reviewer: Janice S. Garey

*****5 Stars posted on Amazon, Goodreads, Christian book.com, and Deepershopping

This book is eye and soul opening to the magnitude of what is available to believers in Christ. Many are stuck in between the initial salvation experience and the full daily freedoms we should be knowing through our relationship with Christ. The author has been there and done that so she wants to help others know the full freedom she has recognized and attained. This book is worthy to be owned by every Christian as a help for their own spiritual growth and as a book that they can give to others. New Christians and long time Christians will both benefit from reading this book. I envision many uses for this book such as small group studies, help for those in prison ministries, and maybe as a gift to those in new members or prospective members classes at churches. It's good for people to learn up front all the benefits and joys they can know when they fully live in Christ. I thank the author, publisher, and bookfun.org for giving me this book in exchange for an honest review. Read this book, Christians, and enjoy all He did for your benefit on the cross!

The book Forgiven, Favored, & Free by Jill M. Tomlinson is a perspective on how to live as "sons and daughters of the King."  I enjoyed reading this book because it gave me insight on how to relate what Christ has done on the cross for us to someone who may have not grown up in a Christian home. 

One of the points that resonated with me is that each day we have a choice, we can chose to believe the truth of what God says or we can continue to walk in bondage to our sin, but that was not what we were created to do.  We have the power to walk free by believing in the resurrecting power of Christ and being active with our faith. 

I would recommend this book especially to new believers or those who are searching for truth in what God has to say about who you are and Whose you are.

I received this book through The Book Club network in exchange for my honest review. I also posted on Amazon, Goodreads, and my blog: https://booksreviewed4you.wordpress.com/

Forgiven, Favored, & Free by Jill M. Tomlinson is a valuable and practical, inspirational resource.  The truths that she shares, supported by scripture, are powerful.  The Christian is so much more and worth so much more than most realize, if one is living in close relationship with the triune God.  She helps a person to discover the God-given rights bestowed upon each person who trusts in Jesus for salvation.  Some chapter titles are Complete Health, Walking in Freedom and Favor, Authority and Effective Prayer, and so many others.  Each chapter can be read and reread to provide help as needed.  I read the entire book once but intend to use this as a reference, perhaps studying a chapter a week with devotions to reinforce the truths/lessons until they penetrate deeply.  I recommend this resource to anyone who wants to transform his mind, receive encouragement, and begin to walk as a true heir of God with all of the resources available to His children.  I received this book through TBCN in exchange for an honest review. (posted on Amazon, Good Reads, Christian Books, Deeper Shopping, Barnes & Noble, and Books-a-Million) 

Thank you for this very helpful, inspiring book!  I will reread this and reference it frequently.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service