Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

***** REVIEWS FOR JEAN WILLIAMS: GOD'S MIRACLES AFTER SUICIDE: BLESSINGS WOVEN THROUGH A MOTHER'S HEART (ARC) - 10 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 10.19.16

Sponsored by Jean Williams  #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK:

What if your child shot himself while you were in the next room? What if you held him as his heart beat for the last time? What if Satan whispered in your ear, “Now where is your God?” Find out how Jean Ann Williams reached out with her spirit and mind to the one true Father. Discover how the Lord God answered her, and walked alongside her in the most difficult grieving journey of her life.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Jean Ann Williams is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, and Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators. She writes regularly on Putting on the New blog and her own Love Truth blog. Jean Ann and her husband of forty-six years have thirteen grandchildren from their other two children. They live on one acre in Southern Oregon where they raise a garden, fruit orchard, goats, and chickens. Her favorite hobbies are practicing archery, hiking through the woods, and big game hunting with her bow.

PAPERBACKS

Ramona McDavid

Becky C

Gail Hollingsworth

Lori Weller

Vickie Jameson

Cindy Regnier

Debra Lindquist

Carrie Gould

Charlene Durham

Cheri Swalwell

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cindy, thank you kindly for reading and reviewing God's mercies after Suicide. Your words touch my heart, as have others who are commenting. I wasn't at all sure if this book would be suitable for others who have not suffered suicide loss, but you as well as others are seeing this book as helpful to anyone who is struggling. God bless you, Cindy!

Thank you, Becky Canfield, for reading and reviewing God's Mercies after Suicide! God bless you, Becky!

What a powerful, powerful book written by Ms. Williams as a tool for healing after her son’s suicide. At times reading this personal account of life after suicide it is hard to believe there is light after the darkness, but Ms. Williams shows us through her heart wrenching and truthful story that God is always with us even when we cannot see the light. He shows us he continues to be the Light. The Light that never leaves our side.

Each chapter is divided into the same touching and truthful parts. First is a short memory of Joshua (Ms. Williams son). It is followed by “A Mother’s Memories” and concludes with “A Scripture of Encouragement.” Ms. Williams encourages the reader to write their own mother memories, prayers of praise and scriptures of encouragement as a tool for healing.

This is a wonderfully written book on the very difficult topic of suicide. It is a must read for those who have experience a loss due to suicide and also for those of us who haven’t. It is a testimony to the power of our God and his protection over us when we think we cannot take another step. It is a story of hope that we can come out of our grief victorious in Christ. Again, this is a must read.

I’ve been given a copy of God’s Mercies after Suicide in exchange for an honest review.

Ramona, my heart leaped at your words of encouragement. Thank you for reading and reviewing my book. In Him, Jean Ann

This was a great book. Nice, short devotions that took us through her grief process of losing her son to suicide; yet each day also shared a story from his childhood to help us get to know the fun loving boy he was as well as the troubles that he developed later in life. It was wonderfully written and I actually read it in one sitting instead of waiting daily to read a new nugget. Great book and I would read more from this author. My heart went out to her but God has the ultimate victory in the healing that occurred.

I received this book for free in exchange for my honest review.

Thank you, Cheri, for reading God's Mercies after Suicide and giving a review! Jean

Jean Ann Williams opens her heart and shares the grief she experienced followimg her son's suicide. This is such a beautiful devotional written for parents that have gone through the same trial. She shares memories of her son's life. She share's memories of the minutes, days and months following his death. There are pages after each section to write your own memories, prayers, and praises. I believe this book, God's Mercies After Suicide, will be a blessing to many.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but the thoughts are my own.

This review is also posted on Amazon and Goodreads linked to FB.

Mrs. Williams, thank you so much for sharing your story. My boys are 10 and 8. I have not experienced what you have. But my oldest has suffered in his young life and he has lashed out at me many times.   I have been told to hang on and take heart that he trusts my love enough to do that.  Your comment that said something similar touched my heart.   Thank you.

Carrie, I so appreciate you reading and reviewing God's Mercies after Suicide. This makes my day! And I'm so glad my comment helped and encouraged you. They do love us, our boys! Jean

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service