***** REVIEWS FOR HARVEST HOUSE PUBLISHERS: OF MOOSE AND MEN BY TORRY MARTIN AND DOUG PETERSON - 20 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) - ADDRESSES SENT 10.19.16

Sponsored by Harvest House Publication   #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK (224 pages):

Torry Martin—a comedian, actor, and hippie—fled from California to the wilderness of Alaska, searching for answers to life's big questions. He found what he was looking for...and a lot more!

A moose got its head stuck in Torry's window. A reindeer was trapped in his kitchen. A bear almost prevented him from reaching his airplane. He once woke up frozen to his cabin floor.

Like the Israelites of old, Torry experienced plenty of miracles and mishaps in the wilderness. And like them, he came face-to-face with God and was changed forever.

Each of these true stories of Torry's hilarious blunders and misfortunes contains a nugget of truth, but one theme prevails: If God can reclaim and repurpose Torry Martin's life, He can do the same for you and those you love.

ABOUT THE AUTHORS:

Torry Martin is an award-winning actor, screenwriter, and comedian. He has written for Focus on the Family’s Adventures in Odyssey and has cowritten screenplays for several films. As an actor, Torry has appeared in many movies, including Hallmark’s The Ultimate Legacy.

Doug Peterson is the Gold-Medallion winning author of over 60 books, including 42 for the popular VeggieTales series and 4 historical novels. He lives in Champaign, Illinois, where he also writes for the University of Illinois.

PAPERBACKS

PAPERBACKS

Joan Nienhuis

Rebekah Gyger

Deana Dick

Nyla Kay Wilkerson

Becky C

Lisa Johnson

Donna McGinnis

Deanna Stevens

Vickie Jameson

Mary Hake

Barbara Gill

Anne Rightler

Mary Arndt

Pamela Morrisson

Kris Markovich

Melissa Lemaire

Jackie McNutt

Carrie Gould

Lori Parrish

Pam Graber

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

Of Moose and Men - Lost and Found in Alaska is a laugh-out-loud book full of humorous stories with a spiritual application.  In this book, author Torry Martin shares many of the stories of his life experiences in the Alaskan wilderness and how God used those experiences to form a deep and personal spiritual relationship with Him.  I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a lighthearted adventure book.  

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Harvest House Publisher through The Book Club Network, Inc., in exchange for my honest review.  All opinions are my own and I was  not required to leave a positive review.  My review has been posted on Goodreads, Facebook, Christian Book Distributors, Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million and Kobo.  It will be posted on Deeper Shopping tomorrow.

This book is an absolute delight to read. Every chapter is a new story with a new lesson. I laughed out loud so many times while reading about the authors antics and adventures. I highly recommend this book for anyone who would enjoy a lighthearted but poignant anthology of life lessons.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed are my own.

This has also been submitted to Christianbook.com, Amazon, Goodreads linked to FB and Deeper Shopping.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Another Important Poll

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2018   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service