Mail-Order Refuge is FREE on Kindle this month. Get it now!! Link Above 

***** REVIEWS FOR DESTINY IMAGE: SPIRITUAL SLAVERY TO SONSHIP BY JACK & TRISH FROST - 20 PAPERBACKS (US ONLY) -- ADDRESSES SENT 2-17-16

Sponsored by Destiny Image  #ad

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Find Security, Freedom, and Acceptance by Resting in the Father’s Love

People are always looking for identity and acceptance. Sadly, the search often leads to wrong places, wrong people, and wrong messages about who they are.

These restless journeys ultimately lead us to feeling frustrated, unloved, and unseen. The truth is you are already loved and accepted by your Heavenly Father!

Transition from living in Spiritual Slavery to Sonship, as you:

• experience Father God’s love like never before—it stops being theology and becomes transformational encounter.

• learn how to walk in peace, security, and rest—no matter what circumstances are against you.

• break free from always feeling guilty, shameful, and condemned.

• enjoy your spiritual inheritance as you walk in your true identity.

Drawing from Jack Frost’s adventures as a seafaring boat captain and his everyday experiences with church and family, you will quickly find yourself in this story.

Get ready to learn practical truths on how to root out lies about your identity and start living as a beloved child of God!

ABOUT THE AUTHORS:

Jack and Trisha Frost founded Shiloh Place Ministries in 1991. Before his passing, Jack and Trisha traveled worldwide ministering about God’s love and equipping leaders and ministry workers to help heal the brokenhearted. Jack Frost is survived by his wife and three adult children. Jack’s life, ministry, and words will continue to impact the generations to come through his prolific writing and teaching. Trisha and a team of more than 70 regularly conduct healing and restoration retreats.

PAPERBACKS PAPERBACKS
Deana Dick Penny Marks
Jeanie Dannheim Diane Higgins
Steve Hilton Jackie McNutt
Sonnetta Jones Lori Parrish
Becky Nyla Kay Wilkerson
Joan Boxell Mary Hake
Rebecca Phelps Cindy Augustine
Debra Gustitus Larry Goodale
Karen Ketcham Cheri Swalwell
Christie Hicks Marianne Barkman

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

I never got the book and it's been a year so I doubt I'll ever see it.

I never did get this book.

RSS

New Member Orientation

We are posting videos here in the this group to help all of our members figure out how to use this site :-)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

We will be posting videos all the time now, basically going through the entire site. 

Notes

Welcome

Created by Phred St Laurent May 27, 2010 at 11:35pm. Last updated by Phred St Laurent May 31, 2010.

Contact TBCN

If you have a question or suggestion please feel free to contact us here:

Email me:

Fred@bookfunmagazine.com

Christians Read Blog

Book Fun Catalog

© 2019   Created by Phred St Laurent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service